REAL GNX rear suspension and axle possibly for sale, complete with frame mounts and hardware

No pics, he doesn't live close, and he retired awhile back so he isn't into internet pics etc.I won't be able to get over there for awhile, sorry, I am also gathering info on this unit and there may be a few more survived, anyone know of pics of another one? I m getting a lot of interest because its so rare and unique

to.jpg
tp.jpg
tq.jpg
tr.jpg
CB5B15FC-997226.jpg
tn.jpg
CB5B15FC-997226.jpg
tn.jpg

these pics are after i power washed 25 years of dust and dirt off it, its in real decent shape under the grime

i talked to xray, his is a production rear, he said he remembers seeing some of these under prototype cars back in the r+d days though, thanks coach

ok guys, have several interested parties, this needs to be sent truck freight, it has to be put in a hand made wooden crate i have to have made for it, meaning pay for it$$, about 120 bucks, mounted on a pallet that can be picked up with a skid steer for loading and unloading on a semi, so shipping is going to be more expensive than i first thought.

also it should be insured so both buyer and seller is financially protected, in case of loss, theft, damage, etc. makes sense to me. cant be that much.

dont know the exact weight of pieces, axle, and crate, but i would think unless you are ok with at least $500 or possibly more with insurance to ship and make crate, then u should not respond to purchase this unless u are close enough to pick up yourself.

also payment by postal or cashiers check, m/order makes sense to me, would ship when payment clears, im well known here, having bought and sold alot here.

anyone who was interested and replied but cant do the added ship costs please contact me by pm so i can take u off my list, i completely understand shipping may put it past your budget, lmk please​

ok guys, have several interested parties, this needs to be sent truck freight, it has to be put in a hand made wooden crate i have to have made for it, meaning pay for it$$, about 120 bucks, mounted on a pallet that can be picked up with a skid steer for loading and unloading on a semi, so shipping is going to be more expensive than i first thought.​
also it should be insured so both buyer and seller is financially protected, in case of loss, theft, damage, etc. makes sense to me. cant be that much.​
dont know the exact weight of pieces, axle, and crate, but i would think unless you are ok with at least $500 or possibly more with insurance to ship and make crate, then u should not respond to purchase this unless u are close enough to pick up yourself.​
also payment by postal or cashiers check, m/order makes sense to me, would ship when payment clears, im well known here, having bought and sold alot here.​
anyone who was interested and replied but cant do the added ship costs please contact me by pm so i can take u off my list, i completely understand shipping may put it past your budget, lmk please​
PM SENT

Ok guys, I have a pending sale to the first guy that responded to this thread, he has been in contact throughout this post since day one.super nice guy to deal with and very knowledgeable as well.

If anything changes I will post it up, thanks to all that responded, this was a pretty interesting week or so trying to figure out what this was exactly, was told Richard Clark saw pics and said it was the real deal, I also learned of one other diff cover like this one out there, so may be the only complete one to survive.

If anyone knows of another, please post up some pics and info, there's been a lot of others interested, thanks to all that showed interest
Threerailrob