REAL GNX rear suspension and axle possibly for sale, complete with frame mounts and hardware

threerail

This is a feeler thread for seriously interested buyers, It may sell locally also. Shipping is extra, it is not mine, would be selling it for someone else that wanted to use it in a street rod but didn't.
All pieces needed for converting are included with hardware, even has the weld on frame mounts needed that were cut off the frame of the gnx.

Price for everything with the 8.5 posi axle is 2500
Price without axle is 1500
Axle won't be sold separately unless suspension sells first separately
T
These are nice low mile pieces, I don't have pics yet from him, these are real gnx pieces
Would be awesome under a turbo regal or gnx clone, where would you ever find another for sale?
Let me know guys if interested, I would like to see someone here wind up with it
Paypal extra, could pallet ship it for about 150-200 to most places I would guessi

Thanks for lookin out for me Brian on the low price on this, if I didn't have a Dick miller racing four link under my car I would put this in

Saw some testing on this in gm hi tech mag, it hooked well and pushed the tires down well on hard launch well, went straight.
Search internet under. Gnx rear suspension....you can see pics and info there

Ok guys, here is an update, went to see this stuff myself and get the lowdown to pass along, he got this off a gnx prototype they stripped to destroy right out of Buick motors, no bs. Instead of a cast cover housing its a completely machined prototype housing with exposed Allen bolts on the diff cover...an actual prototype gnx test platform, NO CHIT. He hauled these cars around for Buick. Somehow he got a hold of it.
Anyway, this has been sitting in his garage since around 86. These parts show some age, the bushings are dry rotted from sitting, the metal pieces need to be cleaned/painted/restored. Some light rust starting on axle, etc. The bolts are missing but all the pieces are there including the right frame brkt. There is no upper stifhard bar and left frame ear because they didn't use it on this prototype test car!!
This is a piece of gnx engineering history!!! Not a production rear suspension. Maybe it should be restored and displayed, any opinions guys on value, etc

Who would know how to reach them directly

X RAY is the user name for Rick Hunt who worked for ASC when the GNX was built.

A2000Rich is the user name for Richard Clark , I couldn't begin to explain to you what Richard Clark is to our community. Some just call him God ...

Bryan