Razor's Alky Kit , Turbonetics CPT61BB turbo

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
Razor's alky kit, 1 year old, works great. $360 FIRM. U pay shipping / 3% paypal. Single Nozzle, no MAP sensor included.

Turbonetics CPT61 Ball Bearing Turbo, great with a 3200 stall converter or maybe a little less. Less than 500 miles on it. Comes with HD actuator, .63 exhaust housing, and POLISHED 3" / 2" cover. Price it out, new they are $1300 because of the ball bearing option and the HD actuator.asking $900 OBO.

U pay shipping / 3% paypal.

DSCF2579.JPG

DSCF2580.JPG

DSCF2581.JPG

I am interested in the Alky. Why did you take it off? Do you have all the pieces and manual? Pictures? Put me first in line please. thanks

I am interested in the Alky. Why did you take it off? Do you have all the pieces and manual? Pictures? Put me first in line please. thanks

I'll take pictures tomorrow for you. I sold my car, actually parted it out cause I need the money :frown: So I have no use for an alky kit anymore.
I don't have the manual but that could be obtained easily from Julio or even online. Yes, all the parts are there except the MAP sensor. Its the complete kit, its only 1 year old its in good shape, its a great deal I just need the cash.

I'll take pictures tomorrow for you. I sold my car, actually parted it out cause I need the money :frown: So I have no use for an alky kit anymore.
I don't have the manual but that could be obtained easily from Julio or even online. Yes, all the parts are there except the MAP sensor. Its the complete kit, its only 1 year old its in good shape, its a great deal I just need the cash.

Send me the pictures and I will send you the money. Thanks

Looks like a 6165 from the pic. Way better hot side than a 6152

I would give Jack Cotton a call to find out if its a 6152 or 6165, I honestly do not know. I bought this turbo from him and he sells it frequently so I am sure he can answer any questions you might have about it.

I would give Jack Cotton a call to find out if its a 6152 or 6165, I honestly do not know. I bought this turbo from him and he sells it frequently so I am sure he can answer any questions you might have about it.

Definitely not a 52 exhaust trim

Definitely not a 52 exhaust trim

I'm not arguing with you, I know you know you're stuff! ;)

I just meant he could call if he really wanted to know.

It's a great turbo and I think it's a great price.

I'm not arguing with you, I know you know you're stuff! ;)

I just meant he could call if he really wanted to know.

It's a great turbo and I think it's a great price.

Great deal for an excellent turbo.

TTT. Turbo is still available. If you have a 3000-3200 stall converter, this is the turbo for you. Price is fantastic, and its almost new.

Alright, I just want this thing sold, so $850 SHIPPED to the lower 48...

That's $450 Cheaper PLUS free shipping!