Razor question for you on a alky kit for another application.

Novacaine

Razor i have a 92 eagle talon ive worked on for a couple years now along with my TR which im just starting to work on but anyway.
I got to thinking about a alky kit on the eagle how much of a change would be nessessary to get one working on it ?
mod list on eagle..
t3/4 60-1 63 hot side
65lb inj
eagle rods
arias pistions 8.8/1
cams HKS 272's
FMIC
3" exh
etc..
best pass so far 11.53@121 21deg timing at 26psi. needs some tuning .. lol

Car eats 02's with racegas and the alky seems real interesting for it, the 4 wire 02's just really start getting expensive over time and basically last about 3-4 tanks and ther shot at $119 a pop i guess you see why im asking about the alky :)

Give him a call. I am sure he can make one for you. Don't tell anyone, He drives an Eclipse turbo! (Closet ricer!):eek:
727-526-9724

Will it work, absolutely.

Tank is the issue due to space constraints. I modded a stock windshield washer tank for a 92 Talon, added a fitting to the sump, added a low level sender, and the kit is being wired up as I write this. Tho the vehicle is in Canada.

Space is your problem, conquer that.. its all downhill.

Yes I own a 97 TSI..Wait till I mod it, grandpa's car is going down :D

Fastest car a few months ago that ran my system was a DSM, not a Buick.. well until Geno :D He ran 10.89 at 130.

AWESOME!!

ok how much space do i really need. Or should i say how much alky is used in say, a 1/4 mile pass a pint or more? Sorry new to the alky stuff i have no idea how much is used :)
My only real problem will be getting around the intercooler ive got a monster in the dsm, the charge pipes take up a lot of space under the hood.
How far away can the pump be from the nozzle and remain safe?
(i might have a idea where to stuff a half possibly 1gal. tank)

Rule of thumb consumption on a 500HP car is approx 8oz per pass. Some can consume more, some less. On a small displacement motor its typically less.

I like 1 gallon whenever possible, tho on a race car, 1 quart would be plenty..since every round things are being checked.

Pump is really not the issue, it can be mounted virtually anywhere under the car. Hoses can be pretty much any length.. I've seen where the pump has been mounted on IC plumbing.

hth

The Grandpa awaits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
I'll make sure my wife cleans the tail lights real good on her car.
Next time I'll let her race you so everyone can say you lost to a girl in a 4-door grandpa car!;)