I have a question for you guys running Razor Alky kit...

Spinning isn't winning. You guys that love to do so are the Buicks posted in the kill section of other boards. Hard to tell a guy at a cruise night how you've got a 10 second car but got beat by his stock SRT-8 Jeep.
To each his own....

Spinning isn't winning. You guys that love to do so are the Buicks posted in the kill section of other boards. Hard to tell a guy at a cruise night how you've got a 10 second car but got beat by his stock SRT-8 Jeep.
To each his own....

Agreed. If you can't hook from 40MPH, and you trap less than 125-130, suspension needs work. I can dead hook on my DR from a dig. I was able to get pretty good traction at 25mph on a street radial. Enough to stay side by side with a 123 MPH new 5.0 Coyote. On a DR, I wouldn't have spun at all.

Agreed. If you can't hook from 40MPH, and you trap less than 125-130, suspension needs work. I can dead hook on my DR from a dig. I was able to get pretty good traction at 25mph on a street radial. Enough to stay side by side with a 123 MPH new 5.0 Coyote. On a DR, I wouldn't have spun at all.
I just went 107 in the 1/8th in BG on a soft launch...I can not hook on the street from a dig as it sits now. From a roll under 40 it is up in smoke. I am getting some new adjustable shocks and am putting her on a diet to see what she does.

Bryan

I just went 107 in the 1/8th in BG on a soft launch...I can not hook on the street from a dig as it sits now. From a roll under 40 it is up in smoke. I am getting some new adjustable shocks and am putting her on a diet to see what she does.

Bryan

You make a lot more power than me I am SURE lol. I run a simple 275/60 Nitto NT555r at 20PSI on the street. Worn out Bilsteins, stock sway bar and air bags. Upper and lowers are Hotchkis, uppers adjustable. No idea what I have DS angle though lol. I trapped 120MPH at 25-26PSI of boost last time out, pig rich on a mix of C16 and 93. It wants more boost lol

I was having low boost issues at BG, but 6.7-6.8 in the 1/8 and 10.6 @127 in the 1/4 at 18-21 psi. On the street I easily get plenty of traction on stiff sidewall Nitto NT01 275 40 17's if they are warm. When I have the boost set to 24-27, it will light them up at ease. However, my wastegate and new converter are setup for foot brake launching, so I go from 0 to 20+ psi boost in a quarter of a second...which asks a lot of the tires...