Rafael's 2014 Pizza / Taco Cruise:

Buick is temporarily down due to transmission shifting back & forth between drive & OD when in OD.
Caddy is at Hennesseys Lake Forest facility now due to a high speed miss.
When I get the Caddy back I will get the tranny fixed.
Caddy on corn next. I'm hoping for over 700 RWHP with a mix of about half & half 91 & E-85.
Maybe about 720 on E-85 only.
This Caddy has made me a real RWHP prostitute.

Buick is temporarily down due to transmission shifting back & forth between drive & OD when in OD.
Caddy is at Hennesseys Lake Forest facility now due to a high speed miss.
When I get the Caddy back I will get the tranny fixed.
Caddy on corn next. I'm hoping for over 700 RWHP with a mix of about half & half 91 & E-85.
Maybe about 720 on E-85 only.
This Caddy has made me a real RWHP prostitute.
LMAO.. two cars that you wont drive as DD. so what are you going to get as a DD then ? i'm looking for a DD in the 2009 range of a CTS-V maybe :)

Mike:
The Caddy has been my DD for several years. It got to be hassle to have 3 cars in the driveway so I sold the '02 Z06 about 2 years ago, & the Caddy has been my DD since then.
Any nickels that I have left I'm trying to save for a forged stroker for the Caddy.
Great news from the Hennessey camp yesterday. The spark plugs previously chosen when the meth & the headers were installed was a tad too hot or cold (I can't remember) with the meth and at boost the spark was being blown out. They also did a compression test, leak down test, & a base line dyno at my request t verify that the car was putting out what it was before (658 RWHP) & they are delivering it to me today. Even though I told them that I would foot the bill for everything they told me that I could pay for the spark plugs ($40) if I wanted too but everything else they covered under warranty. So bottom line HPE gave me a ride home, Changed plugs, did a dyno, leak down, & compression tests, & delivered the car to me at my residence & they said that I could pay for the plugs if I wanted too. It is just impossible to match &/or beat their customer support & service. They have stood by me through thick & thin & this type of ethical code you just don't seen anymore.
God bless them.

Last edited:
Gary,

I've gota brand new 4" K1 stroker crank and 6.125" rods if you really get that serious. Let me know if you want them.

Neal

a show car with low miles and now a race car DD. you need a Honda for a DD now.. congrats on the numbers Gary..

Old folks gotta have some fun, and it sure as hell isn't in the bedroom.
Turbo Buick is up to 33.5K miles and the Cad is up to about 38K.
Thanks, Nordy. Can't wait to get on the corn.

Gary,

I've gota brand new 4" K1 stroker crank and 6.125" rods if you really get that serious. Let me know if you want them.

Neal
Neal:
I will let you know, but don't hold it for me please.
If I go Stroker, I will have Hennessey do it for me.

not to bad on the T miles.. and the Caddy is just waking up at that mileage.. you need to find yourself a young woman Gary that will help out a lot in that room lol..

I'm too old, ugly, & broke to even think that I could find a young woman to put up with me, and I would rather die than wake up next to a female version of myself.
I consider myself very fortunate that my 2 cats tolerate me, and that's probably only because I feed them.

Chicken.
You gota get that sled out of detention. Stay after school, pound the chalk out of the teachers erasers, or whatever you need to do to make it to the Bates show in three and a half weeks. How long has it been since the Chicken coup has been grounded?

Chicken.
You gota get that sled out of detention. Stay after school, pound the chalk out of the teachers erasers, or whatever you need to do to make it to the Bates show in three and a half weeks. How long has it been since the Chicken coup has been grounded?

The coop went down on Feb 3, 2013.
Snapped the input drum in 6 spots and snapped a clutch band while beating up a Z06.
Abut half way through 2nd there was a loud thump from the trans tunnel and the the trans was 100% neutralized...nothing in any gear and no noises either.

Now the trans is billet in all the right spots, so should be good to go.
My registration and stickers are in the mail....can't wait to get it out on the road again.
It was failing for HC and NOX, but that fresh cat and some fine tuning cleaned it right up...NOX was boarderl ine tho....but the CARB boys will be happy.

Ralph,
What happened to the group picture, that guy took of us from the top of the ladder?

Mike B.