Radiators! All Aluminum bolt in replacements

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
We are proud to announce the release of our new ALL ALUMINUM RADIATORS for the 86-87 gn/ttype turbo cars.

DIRECT BOLT IN!!! NOTHING ELSE REQUIRED!

These radiators are very well made with a billet neck, oil cooler in correct location and correct fittings, trans cooler in the front with 1/8th pipe threads for stock trans lines, a trademarked 1"x1/8th inch two row finned core. Petcock is brass and in the correct location. All fan mountings are there as well.
All at only 18 pounds!!!!!!!
These are THE ONLY radiators on the market today that are built EXACTLY as the turbo regal world needs and wants them. Period! Bar none!

All packed and ready to go with only the highest of quality that PTS Xtreme delivers. Here are some pics.

$499.99 plus freight and insurance.

(We did also make some that do not have the coolers in them but all the other features do apply. even the weight is lighter for the track only guys. If interested, call to inquire))

WWW.PTSXTREME.com
916-739-0510

(These are so new, they are not even on the PTS website yet)

Attachments

• radiator 002sm.jpg
    radiator 002sm.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,309
nother pic

Attachments

• radiator 003sm.jpg
    radiator 003sm.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,403
nother

Attachments

• radiator 005sm.jpg
    radiator 005sm.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,222
nother shot

Attachments

• radiator 008sm.jpg
    radiator 008sm.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,363
and another

Attachments

• radiator 009sm.jpg
    radiator 009sm.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,182
Looks great and with me using a single fan on high with a FMIC, it would definitely help. I'm a big fan of the words "direct bolt-in". :)

finially a cheaper alternative to a direct bolt in with BOTH coolers like a BeeCool. Good luck with it Bruce!

Absolutly Not!!!

They are not Griffins, they are not be cools.
They are made right here in Sacramento Ca.
Not any brand anybody would know. Worldwide corporation.

And a beautiful job at that.
Bruce
WE4

Sorry it doesn't work that way

They either have both coolers or no coolers.
Price is $450.00 without coolers.
Thanks for the interest.
Bruce
We4
www.PTSXTREME.com

Looks like 36 rows of tubes, with 2 tubes per row, is 72 total tubes? Times 1-1/8" tube is 81.0 tube-inches? Do you know the flat-to-tube ratio?

Nice piece.

Too bad there not $299.99. -----$500.00+ puts me back in the F-body crowd. :frown: .

nailheadpowered said:
any plans to do a 3 or 4 row for us that are running large front mounts with a/c? or is this up to the job as is?

Since the tubes are 1 inch front to back you already have a 2+ inch thick radiator. I doubt you would get much airflow through a 3+ or 4+ inch radiator.

David
87gn