Radiators! All Aluminum bolt in replacements

Not to worry..:wink:

They will handle every bit of all of your situatiuons. It is the LATEST technology and will out cool ANYTHING it is size range. No need for any more rows. I am preparing a press release with all the specs as soon as I finish gathering all the info. These radiators will outcool ANYTHING on the market today for our applications, Period!

And anybody who knows me, will tell you, I do not make this claims if I do not have the facts to back it up. You guys will love this product.
I also weighed a stock GN radiator today and it came in at 34 lbs.
These are 18 pounds.

Also, feel free to contact Jason Cramer at RJC Racing as he did the first install with the prototype and his experiance and results.
I will say here, he gave it his stamp of approval, and That my friend, is hard to do. www.RJCRacing.com
They can also be ordered through Jason.

Bruce
WE4

DavzGN said:
I doubt you would get much airflow through a 3+ or 4+ inch radiator.

David
87gn

I agree, three or four row rads are a waste of time and money. Take a look at the new rads in cars today.

Nice radiator Bruce. Will contact them to see if they have jobber programs.

I was having Fluidyne make my custom one off's, but then they moved away from California. Griffin has been making stuff for me here and there. They made a dual pass 3 row for me with dual coolers about 6 months about. Was about $660. The rows were 1.25 wide.

nice job Bruce, if its anything like my PTS trans pan, i know its bad ass !

Yes sir they are...

Marc87GN said:
Are they available to ship at this time?

Right this second. I need 20 minutes to serial number it and it is on the way. They are all professionally packaged By the Radiator company so you could literally drop it out of an airplane and there would be no damage.
I will tell you all that I need to know by 4:00 pm PST everyday to get it out the same day.
Let us know.
Man, they are flying off the shelf. I cannot believe the response to this product.
I need to get the hell out of trannys.... LOLOL :biggrin:

100 in stock.

Again let us know

Bruce
WE4
WWW.PTSXTREME.com
:biggrin:

Same Superior Quality as my pans

PaCemkr86 said:
nice job Bruce, if its anything like my PTS trans pan, i know its bad ass !

Yes they are bad ass!!!
Second to none.

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSXTREME.com
:biggrin:

Is it just me or does the pic only show the trans cooler lines?

Scott

it shows the engine oil cooler lines, trans cooler lines are on the opposite side facing the bumper.. just like a stock one

it shows both coolers in several of the pics

Ahh. You're right, im an idiot. I didnt notice they switched sides in the pic.

DOH! I wish I had known about this before I started the F-body rad. swap! I'll be calling to order one if the F-body rad. doesn't get the job done.

Oh Yea

Will keep making them as long as we are selling them.

Name of the game, right?

Bruce
WE4

not sure if this is the correct place to post this but.....

I received my new PTS radiator yesterday and WOW!!!! This is a *gorgeous* piece of manufacturing!! And Bruce, you were right, awsome packing too.

I won't have an opportunity to install it until this weekend, but I've already dropped it in place and everything looks like a perfect fit.

Another thing I noticed is that the tanks look very similar to the stock brass tanks so I think you could paint them black and maintain a 100% stock appearance if anyone wanted to.

Nice piece Bruce! :D

Rob Pinkston

Thanks Rob.. They are nice!

at7we2 said:
not sure if this is the correct place to post this but.....

I received my new PTS radiator yesterday and WOW!!!! This is a *gorgeous* piece of manufacturing!! And Bruce, you were right, awsome packing too.

I won't have an opportunity to install it until this weekend, but I've already dropped it in place and everything looks like a perfect fit.

Another thing I noticed is that the tanks look very similar to the stock brass tanks so I think you could paint them black and maintain a 100% stock appearance if anyone wanted to.

Nice piece Bruce! :D

Rob Pinkston

Thanks Rob for the kudos. They are very nice. Enjoy! And ANYBODY else that has purchased one, feel free to post what you think. It is nice to get great feedback.

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSXTREME.com

more new radiator feedback - LONG

I've got the new PTS raditator up and running. can't stress enough how well built this thing is and it works GREAT!

I'm running a PTE front-mount with AC and a stock fan. I've got a 50/50 mix of antifreeze and distilled water with one bottle of RMI-25. 160 deg. t-stat.

My first real world test of the new radiator was very impressive. I drove the car approximately 50 miles with a mix of freeway cruising and back street driving - all with the AC on high. The ambient temp was 105! :eek: :eek:

The new PTS radiator replaced my re-cored stock radiator. The radiator had been re-cored to a 4-row by a previous owner. With the old radiator, I simply couldn't idle *OR* cruise the freeway with the AC on without hitting the 220 mark. At that point, I'd have to shut the AC off and sometimes actually turn on the heater to get the temp down.

With the new PTS radiator, the highest temp I saw (as displayed on the ScanMaster) was 200 deg. after cruising down the freeway (65 mph) for about 15 minutes with the AC on max. That's actually fantastic results when you consider I'm still running the stock fan - again, it was 105 degrees outside! The fact that the car is running warm while cruising tells me the stock fan just isn't moving enough air through all those coils (FMIC, condenser coil, radiator).

Bottom line, I'm very pleased with the performance of the new radiator. All I need now is dual fans and I'll be set.

As for the installation of the new PTS radiator, it's a perfect fit although you're reinstalling the stock fan and your rubber radiator isolators are pretty new you may have a little difficulty getting the radiator support back in place. I encountered some trouble here and after some head scratching and closer examination I figured out what the problem was. The tank seams that normally sit *in* the rubber isolators are thicker than the stock brass radiator so they don't sit down in the rubber isolators as far and the same condition exists at the top rubber isolators (in the radiator support). This prevents the radiator support from just dropping back into place. To resolve this, I positioned the radiator support in place and just barely started the five bolts that attach it to the core support. Then I ran the top fan bolts (studs) about half-way in (the bottom fan bolts should already be tight). Then I tightened all the radiator support bolts a little at a time while cycling through them like torquing head bolts or wheel lug nuts. Finally, I tightened the top fan bolts. This process squeezes the rubber isolators gradually without bending anything. Eventually, the rubber isolators should conform to fit the aluminum radiator so you won't have to go through that process everytime to remove the radiator support (although I don't know why you would do that very often).

I should also mention that I had some concerns and questions initially about the fitment of the radiator, and Bruce at PTS was quick to get back with me and follow up to address my concerns.

It's a great product Bruce, thanks for doing all the R&D!

Rob P.

Sounds like a winner Bruce

You helped me with finding out all my info with Century and talked to Don @ DRW for me. I will be picking up one of these soon in the future, hopefully real soon, especially with this heat wave, but I know its hotter up there in Northern CA, My wife was telling me they had alot of deaths out in Modesto is was so hot. I know your a stand up guy so your stamp of approval is good for me. :D

I have had so many requests for these..

And not one complaint yet. That is almost unheard of. I still have some left and they are going fast. EVERYONE who has purchased has had great results. Proof is in the product.
I need to get out of transmissions....ROFL!!! ;)

Let me know guys.
Bruce
WE4
www.PTSXTREME.com

Front Mount Issues...

Will this cool down my GN? The V2 intercooler totally blocks the radiator and my car runs real hot. I bought the dual fan setup and that barely helped. I don't want to throw money at this problem if it won't work. Thank you, Theodore

Read Robs post

The proof is in the product. Ask those who are running them. They will tell you and they are unbiased as they have experianced it.

Thanks
Bruce
WE4
www.PTSXTREME.com