Radiators! All Aluminum bolt in replacements

Cool87GN said:
Will this cool down my GN? The V2 intercooler totally blocks the radiator and my car runs real hot. I bought the dual fan setup and that barely helped. I don't want to throw money at this problem if it won't work. Thank you, Theodore

depends on what you are running currently, but if you're going from a stock radiator, then most likely it will make a big difference. but you're talking about a *system* here so you need to make sure all the other elements (t-stat, water pump, fan) are working correctly also. This is an awsome radiator, but if your water pump is on it's way out or your t-stat is stuck or clogged then a new radiator is not a "magic bullet".

Bruce, can these be painted black, and if so is there any kind of specific paint that would be good for such an application?

Sure..

STAGE 2 said:
Bruce, can these be painted black, and if so is there any kind of specific paint that would be good for such an application?

I do not see why not. I would use a heat dissappating Black paint.
But, I don't see any reason why they could not be painted black.

Bruce
We4

Bruce,

I spoke with you about 2 weeks back and purchased one of these bad boyz from you. I was wondering the time frame of when your 2nd run of these will be shipped out. No hurry, just let me know.....

Thanks, Benny :cool:

I am "supposed" to....

Pick them up on Monday the 25th. That is the plan and I was called Friday to let me know they are done. I also made two and only two that have no coolers in them . Just the radiator for the guys that have been asking for them coolerless for lack of a better word. So the answer to your question is probobly Tuesday-Wednesday this week, 26-27th.
Man I have been busy and need to get to town to pick up.
What sucks is out of this run, I already have most of them sold already, so I am telling them to run more starting Monday. This time I AIN"T RUNNING OUT!.
Hope this answers your question.
Bruce
WE4

Bruce:
Are these currently in stock, and expected to be in stock for awhile?
Cost including shipping & insurance to zip 90220, or long Beach, Ca?

i KNEW someone would fab one of our stock rads out of aluminum. it was only a matter of time. this is what i have been waiting for. i want one soo bad...

Here is the skinny....

Wells said:
Bruce:

I am very pissed off that we had a snag in production. You guys all know me that I am so anal about everything going smooth and with the highest quality. well, The frickin cooler manufacturer LOST our shipment of coolers so I have 50 radiators right now ready to go awaiting coolers. I am so pissed I see blurry! :mad:
I was told we would have them in our possession by the 27th now. I will NOT hold my breath. I feel bad about people who are both paid and waiting. I will make good on these but cannot sell something not complete. I DO have IN STOCK two radiators WITHOUT COOLERS that are in stock here and ready to go for those of you that do not need the coolers. Again, bolt in perfect and same perfect quality we are known for. As you would assume , they are a little cheaper: $450.00 plus freight and insurance. As you all know we offer a bottle of RMI-25 with every radiator at a price of 13.99.
You guys have no idea how PISSED off I am about this. We had a good thing rolling then the cooler manufacturer lost 50 coolers! How the F*** do you lose 50 coolers? Well anyway to answer both of your questions.....

1) Wells/ Bruce:
Answer:
$499.99 plus with freight and insurance..$35.00 Packaged so well they could kick it out of the plane as they flew over and it would be fine. Bottle of RMI-25 would be 13.99 if so desired. They cooler ones should be ready early next week to ship. without coolers I have right now. They are the best on the market tho, and I will STAND behind that statement!!!!! Period, bar none!

2)phillyturbosix This is going to be a winter project for sure for me! Bruce total shipped to 19136 thanks! Can't wait!
Answer:
Philly... Your price would be same parameters as above but freight would be...: The same as above for product but the shipping with $500.00 insurance ( I DO NOT TRUST UPS ANYMORE) @ $58.22

Thanks to all you guys that have been purchasing these. They are THE BEST ON THE MARKET , bar none and I need to get out of trannys, as If I knew of the demand for these I would have committed to 300 or so. But, in todays world, who knows. I am gearing up to stock alot more now that i know the market.

Hope this answers all your questions, and if you want to get one coming, please call 916-739-0510 to order.

Thanks for showing intrest in our products and services. :)

I will keep you all abreast as to what is going on and if ANY OF YOU should have ANY questions, PLEASE feel free to call Kelly or I for a daily update. Please do not feel as tho you are bugging or whining about inquiring, as we want to have full open communication as to what is going on. Plus, Kelly, loves to talk! LOL :D

For more on this product, click here: http://www.ptsnctb.com/mcartfree/default.asp

Till then,
Thank you
Bruce
www.PTSXTREME.com

Radiators are in!!!!!

We have been shipping all day today. :biggrin:
We have both styles in stock and are shipping as we speak.
Radiators with both coolers...$499.99 and without coolers...$450.00
Remember, they are BOLT IN REPLACEMENTS and fit well. Ask ANYONE who has bought and installed one! :wink:
Place your orders now as these are flying out of here. Be ready for Xmas.
I have already started the next run so we DO NOT run out again. When you come out with a new product, you have no idea of how they will move. Guess I found out on this product the hard way and appreciate the patience of the customers waiting, as they are flying out of here!
Thanks for listening and I wanted to update everybody on what is going on.

Have a great blessed day and weekend.

Bruce
WE4

wow didnt see this post till i was checking out ptsxtreme sites. anyways i wanted to give it a bump. i got mine in my car and not only is it a awsome piece it cools the car better then ever and its so light. kinda nice to get 16 more pounds off the front of the car.

i have this radiator, bought it when he first had them , not only does my temp never go over 167 with a v2 fmic,ac on,and idling in the florida heat for long periods of time. this radiators fit great and do everything he says. not to mention he packs theses things like he is shipping them to the moon . i usually dont do testimonials but the prouduct`works thanks bruce

I just got mine. I hope to put it in this weekend. It was packed nice and looks great. :smile: