Racetronix...WTF

tnt6

So I purchase a teflon fuel kit and a pump from Racetronix using a vendor on this board(In Michigan)..
Doing my research here as to installation the racetronix guy says to go to their own forum where there is a thread with photos..awesome I think...I get there and sign up and can't get into any threads..period.

So I send the attached message and their response...mine is the lower

s is the message that was sent:
We do not directly support Buick products anymore. This is FTR's responsibility who should have told you this before making your purchase.

---Quote (Originally by tnt6)---
i am trying to obtain access to your forum as I just purchased the teflon fuel lines kit and the 340 pump from full throttle. I was hoping to view the thread about the fuel line install that was mentioned on Turbobuick.com.

I cant seem to view any threads....does this mean that I am not granted access..please let me know

Nice customer service..I dont want supprt I want to look at the f'n thread

maybe its just me

They have good products BUT unfortunately they also have TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT.
I might have missed it but did you try the vendor?
FYI I had a behind the scenes conversation with a vendor that also had terrible product support by Racetronix.
Vendors should know by now of the lack of product support by Racetronix and should be prepared to provide product support them selves if they sell Racetronix products. If they cannot provide support they should NOT sell Racetronix products or at a minimum let the buyer know in writing using big bold lettering. That the customer will be on their own with their purchase.
Good luck dude.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

They have good products BUT unfortunately they also have TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT.
I might have missed it but did you try the vendor?
FYI I had a behind the scenes conversation with a vendor that also had terrible product support by Racetronix.
Vendors should know by now of the lack of product support by Racetronix and should be prepared to provide product support them selves if they sell Racetronix products. If they cannot provide support they should NOT sell Racetronix products or at a minimum let the buyer know in writing using big bold lettering. That the customer will be on their own with their purchase.
Good luck dude.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Agreed .. They should just stop selling their products .. Maybe that will force a change in support attitude.. If they don't want to support their own products why in the world would i buy from them... Plenty of other choices that actually provide support with better products and better pricing .. F!&@ Racetronix

I spoke to someone at racetronix, i think it was the head guy there. He called me sfter i emailed them a few times. I forgot his name. He said that he was getting away from selling to the buick crowd. Its a shame because they do have great products. I also signed up to the forums and was never able to sign in. Oh well. Like i said, its a shame.

I spoke to someone at racetronix, i think it was the head guy there. He called me sfter i emailed them a few times. I forgot his name. He said that he was getting away from selling to the buick crowd. Its a shame because they do have great products. I also signed up to the forums and was never able to sign in. Oh well. Like i said, its a shame.

They can get away from Buicks but a bad service rep will follow them -- For example my cousin needed a fuel system for his 2002 TA and was considering Racetronix and guess what i told him? Use any other Brand besides them, Squash Performance ended up getting the sale.

Glad to hear its not just me...the icing on the cake for me is I live in Canada 3 hours from where Racetronix is located. So I thought here is a nice change to buy something in Canada(meaning using Canadian money for a change as most vendors are in the states). I call them up to order and they have the balls to tell me they only deal with US money....now thats F*****.

They can get away from Buicks but a bad service rep will follow them -- For example my cousin needed a fuel system for his 2002 TA and was considering Racetronix and guess what i told him? Use any other Brand besides them, Squash Performance ended up getting the sale.

Agreed .. I have a lot of customers that have 3rd, 4th Gen Fbodys and late model Vettes .. I tell them the same exact thing .. Let me procure what you need and STAY AWAY from RACETRONIX .. there are a lot of other people that will get you the same product or better with great service .. Happy Customers should be the primary goal

IF you can't fulfill this fundamental element you have no business being in sales. A lot are moving away from them and IMO it's well deserved.

So I purchase a teflon fuel kit and a pump from Racetronix using a vendor on this board(In Michigan)..
Doing my research here as to installation the racetronix guy says to go to their own forum where there is a thread with photos..awesome I think...I get there and sign up and can't get into any threads..period.

So I send the attached message and their response...mine is the lower

s is the message that was sent:
We do not directly support Buick products anymore. This is FTR's responsibility who should have told you this before making your purchase.

---Quote (Originally by tnt6)---
i am trying to obtain access to your forum as I just purchased the teflon fuel lines kit and the 340 pump from full throttle. I was hoping to view the thread about the fuel line install that was mentioned on Turbobuick.com.

I cant seem to view any threads....does this mean that I am not granted access..please let me know

Nice customer service..I dont want supprt I want to look at the f'n thread

maybe its just me

Any luck finding some instructions?

When you join the Racetronix forum the board admin has to approve you before you can access the threads. Usually only takes a day or so to be approved.

How do you get approved? I have requested numerous times and they won't approve my request and I assume it's because of their relationship with the Buick community

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I doubt you are being black balled because you own a turbo Buick.

Did you create a account here? http://www.racetronix.info/
Yea. Several times over probably a year and a half. I really like their products and other than my association with owning a turbo Buick they have no reason to hate me. I've only spent about $1,500 on their products in the last year. I just want to access the forum lol.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Here's the awesome support. Can't reply, no access to the forum, just shut out. This is insane!
Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.34.04 AM.png

They require product part numbers and vendor information upon Access request

I guess I was wrong. Turbo Buick community has been black listed due to past bs.

Now the only support will have to come from the vendor. It's up to them to put directions on their forum.