racetronix RXP 255 fuel pump

Robert Dean

I discovered that the new fuel pump I purchased from racetronix is not working at all, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It worked for about 20 minutes and then it died. I posted on their customer service/product support forum about what happened, but I haven't heard anything back from them, and that was a day or two ago. Their web site seems to be incredibly slow right now. I'm wondering if their site isn't working and they haven't even seen my email yet or whats going on. I'm not pissed off or anything, I realize that the phrase (shit happens) seems to work well with this situation. When I say this I'm refering to the defective pump and racetronix's site not working. (or whatever the hell is going on with that) I just want them to get back to me about the problem and what to do so I can take the next step toward getting another pump and getting things working again. Anybody else having trouble with racetronix site right now?

The lack of customer service from Racetronix is a common complaint. I may get flamed for making that statement but I speak from personal experience. Your best bet would be to continue posting in their support forum. I was able to log in a few minutes ago so I don't think there is an issue with their website. That's pretty much the only way to get hold of them anyway. Good luck.

Update on my racetronix RXP255 fuel pump situation. I was able to contact racetronix via straight through email, not using the forum. They said to purchase a new pump and they will send return documents for the old pump that doesn't work.
When I get the new pump with those documents I can send the old one back and they will refund me for the old pump upon determining that it is in fact defective.