Racetronix Hotwire kit don't work

Brad_H

I installed a Brandnew Hotwire kit from racetronix on my sy-clone and it don't work....I know how to install them as I have installed one on my GN without any problems!!! disappointed

I installed a Brandnew Hotwire kit from racetronix on my sy-clone and it don't work....I know how to install them as I have installed one on my GN without any problems!!! disappointed

And, your question is?

Yes I tested it and it's not supplying power after the relay
So you tested it and the relay is being triggered but not closing? So the relay is faulty??? So have you contacted the vendor you purchased it from? If the relay is bad out of the box thats surprising but stuff does happen. Racetronix doesn't make relays by the way....so if I were mad at somebody it would be the manufacture of the relay. (unless of course there has been a whole bunch of bad ones from racetronix because they use inferior components which isn't the case)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I don't know if this helps but I had a similar situation. They sent me another relay and that didn't fix the problem. I contacted Racetronix and spoke to a nice gentleman. Together we traced the wires at the relay plug and found that two wires were installed incorrectly. If I remember correctly I think it was the blue and grey were swapped, don't hold me to it.

I installed their intermediate wire on my fuel pump hanger and it caused my pump to run in reverse. Maybe it's a Canadian thing?