racetronix double pumper question

turbo john FL

ITS ONLY A SIX SHOOTER
i have a racetronix double pumper installed in tank , been working on car and new motor for months . lost paper to the kit so need to know which of the 3 plugs up top by firewall does the hobbs switch plug into for the secondary fuel pump ,,,,thanks in advance guys JOHN

I remember 1 plug runs 1 pump, the other plug runs the other pump, and the third plug is in case you want to wire in some light bulbs to tell you when power is supplied to the pumps.

Doesn't matter which pump is on the hobbs switch and which pump is plugged into the pigtail for full time operation. Might be a good idea to actually change them back and forth periodically to excercise each pump.

^ what he said!
You have two plugs that are identical. From Racetronix, they arrive with jumper wires in both. If you leave them that way, both pumps will always pump. You don't want to do that unless you have a serious gas guzzler!! Pull the jumper out of either one and plug the hobbs switch into it. You're done. The one plug with the jumper wire in it will be the primary pump, then the one on the hobbs will kick in at whatever boost that particular hobbs switch kicks on at. Easy as pie.

As Beatav8 said, the 3rd plug is for plugging in wires to LED indicators inside the cabin to indicate whether power is getting to the designated pumps. Let me know if you want pics - my hood is open and half of my car is on the garage floor right now.