Race suspension and Stage 2 parts

Big Stu

Flogged Donkey
I have two sets of T&D shaft mount rockers for stage 2 heads for sale. First set is 1.75 ratio and the second is 1.62 ratio. I also have a billet fabrications dry sump pan for a stage 2. It is used but in very nice condition. Parting all the suspension off of my car including strange carbon brakes, brand new strange 4.57 third member, strange 40 spline axels, hal adjustable coilovers, strange polished stilletto rack and pinion,and strange ultra struts. Also have new manley ss exhaust valves, comp cromoly springs, comp cromoly reatiners and new isky valve locks for stage 2 heads. Prices are as follows:
Exhaust valves-$150
Dry sump pan-$450
Comp springs-$80
Comp retainers-$40
Isky valve locks-$25
1.75 T&D's-$350
1.62 T&D's-$260
Strange axels $300 plus shipping
Strange thirdmember new/unused-$1000 plus shipping
Strange rack-$400 plus shipping
Strange Ultra Struts-$1800 obo plus shipping
Strange carbon fiber brakes, best of the best, 5 passes. Nice guaranteed-$1600obo plus shipping
Hal coilovers-$275 plus shipping Most stuff is obo/negotiable, make an offer.

Also have a set of tim mcamis wheelie bars, I believe they are 96" long basically pro-mod bars. They are crome plated with wheels and a chute net. Asking $700 plus shipping so half what they are new. I have new wheels and tires for sale too. Weld draglites all around. Fronts are 15/5.5 with MT et front 26/15 and the rears are 15/15 with MT et street 33/18.5/15 make an offer, will split but shipping is going to be a little because of the size. :)

rockers on champion heads for a 109 block

Could you please tell me, will the stage 2 rockers fit a champion iron head on a 109 block? - (That’s what I have) I am interested in the 1.62 rockers.

Thanks,
Josh

I am pretty sure they will as long as your champion heads take a shaft mounted rocker. If you really wanted to make sure, call up champion and tell them what you are doing to make sure they will work. I don't see why not. :)

Make offers, I'll give this stuff away!.:eek: :D Strange struts reduced to $1000 shipped, strange brand new 4.57 pro gear/40 spline nodular iron third member reduced to $650 shipped(over $1380 new) carbon brakes reduced to $700. Dry sump pan reduced to $350 shipped. Rockers, lifters, comp springs, valves, retainers, valve locks, package deal $350. Both innovative pro-gates
for $600 shipped! Don't be afraid to make an offer, you might be surprised.

Hey Big Stu

I see that T&D offers roller rockers for 14 bolt heads and different ones for stock type heads. I'd imagine that 11secondgs will need the 'Stock' type T&Ds. I'm not sure about that. If he passes on them I'll take them. I talked to you about it before but I missed the Nats this year due to thievery. :mad: So I still don't have my heads yet. I'm leaning toward the GN1Rs so your T&Ds are what I need. You know how to contact me should the rockers not work for 11.

Brakes, struts, axels, thirdmember, both sets of rockers, pan, retainers, valve locks, springs and ss valves have been sold. I have the pro-gates left, make an offer. Also have brand new wheels and tires, fabricated 9" housing, HAL coilovers, and the four-link setup for sale. :)

Pro-gates are sold now too. I have wheels and tires, wheelie bars, four link bars, fab housing and the coilovers. Make an offer.... :cool:

calling champion now

Stu,

Do you know what type of head you have your T&D rockers on. Like Wendy said, there are two versions, and I need the 109 version.

Wendy, when Stu gets back to me, I will either take them or let you have them. I will post right away as not to hold up the show.

Thanks
JP

Champion said the rockers that will fit an iron head is the T&D rockers that are part number 6000? Stu are you sure yours aren't 6000 part number?

If not, wendy is up next? If so, tell me where to send the $$$$$$$$$.

They were for a stage 2 head in my application and would have worked for your. I sold them along with most of all my parts about a week ago, sorry about that guys.