Some stage 2 parts and more

turbobitt

1 - Gently used Isky 9985 Tool Room endurance valve springs and Comp 729 retainers. Actual spring load measured at 1.965 installed height is 275 lbs with 500lb/in rate. Spring and retainers (new are $800), selling for $250 firm plus shipping. Comes with 12 used springs and 2 new. Can provide individual spring loads upon request after purchase.

2 - Gently used Isky 9965-SP (Special Process) endurance valve springs and Comp 732 retainers. Actual spring load measured at 1.965 installed height is 220 lbs with 460 lb/in rate. Spring and retainers (new are $600), selling for $100 firm plus shipping. Comes with 11 used springs and 4 new. Can provide individual spring loads upon request after purchase.

3 - Aeromotive Pro Series fuel pump - Rebuilt and in like new condition and has not be used since rebuilt, $800 new selling for $650 firm plus shipping.

4 - Aeromotive Pro Series fuel pump - Currently in the car and in good condition, $800 new selling for $500 firm plus shipping.

5 - CAS front mount intercooler with core measuring 27"W x 16"H x 3" thk. Intercooler only $350 firm.

All the above can be picked up locally at Bison's shop in CT to avoid shipping cost.

Please PM me as I may not see responses on this post.
AG.

If Chris hasn't already called 1st in line, I'd like to be placed 1st in line for that IC core please.

Any pics of it?

Intercooler01.jpg
Intercooler02.jpg

Allan,

I sent you a message saying I would like to purchase this from you. I should be able to find a way to send money, even with my debit card being stolen, I should be able to still use my paypal.