Race ready stroker short block ,GN1 heads ,turbos

gczarny

fast is cool !
for sale pro build stroker short block ,build by Weber racing WRE 109 girdled block with 3.55 custom stroker rotating assy , 0.040" over ,internal ballanced , 224/224 ductile hyd. roller cam ,885 racing liffters , high valume front cover /oil pump stays on it together with very new water pump, cam , knock and crank sensors H&R drivers motor mount (has been slightly bent ),short block was used for about 5k ,build in 07/06 , mostly street used ,never seen racing gas ,one trip to the strip one to the dyno $3500 picked up or extra for shipping , also Gn1 heads plus ARP head stud kit, T&D 1.55 roller rockers and push rods and valve covers with breathers with gaskets ,70mm Acufab TB and dog housing with IAC and TPS and RJC power plate ,RJC head clamp kit , champion ported intake with special bolts ,two great turbos TE63-1 and BB GT6776RS ,RJC boost controler , race build with all billet internals 200R4 also for sale with less than 1000 street miles on it build by "Jimmy's transmision " ,Mundelein ILL , ATR monster rear sway bar and few other things , please email me at ... evaczarny@sbcglobal.net ...... for more info and prices ,located in Antioch Illinois 60002 , thanks

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,257
  • 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,264
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,261
  • Picture 234.jpg
    Picture 234.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,256
  • 088.JPG
    088.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,255
update on parts

for sale pro build stroker short block ,build by Weber racing WRE 109 girdled block with 3.55 custom stroker rotating assy , 0.040" over ,internal ballanced , 224/224 ductile hyd. roller cam ,885 racing liffters , high valume front cover /oil pump stays on it together with very new water pump, cam , knock and crank sensors H&R drivers motor mount (has been slightly bent ),short block was used for about 5k ,build in 07/06 , mostly street used ,never seen racing gas ,one trip to the strip one to the dyno $3500 picked up or extra for shipping , also Gn1 heads plus ARP head stud kit, T&D 1.55 roller rockers and push rods and valve covers with breathers with gaskets ,70mm Acufab TB and dog housing with IAC and TPS and RJC power plate ,RJC head clamp kit , champion ported intake with special bolts ,two great turbos TE63-1 and BB GT6776RS ,RJC boost controler , race build with all billet internals 200R4 also for sale with less than 1000 street miles on it build by "Jimmy's transmision " ,Mundelein ILL , ATR monster rear sway bar and few other things , please email me at ... evaczarny@sbcglobal.net ...... for more info and prices ,located in Antioch Illinois 60002 , thanks

update on this sale , only thing left from this listing is short block /RJC head clamp kit /Rjc power plate and turbos , please check back with me in few days since I only have deposits right now but these buyers look for real , few more items that I have not listed for sale here yet are;working to specs brake powermaster unit , two oem ecms and one ignition module/coil pack , A1000 fuel pump with auto controller and filter , so called throttle enchancer ,4 15" cragar wheel with nice tires ,LS6 maf sensor , RJC boost controler ,HD adjustable waste gate actuator ,some nice rear 6X9 speakers with adapters ,maybe putting Razor alky kit for sale too , depends on what my NEW car will do without it on 93 gas only when weather lets me test it ,also few of you asked me what it costs to build this short block with Weber people ....$4500 and you have to send them your short block ,about $200 for shipping that , I am asking $3500 ,you keep your short block for ....maybe project/or fix or....it's a good boat anchor and you get all little extras with this one including slighly bent ends but still very useable driver's side H&R motor mount ,thanks

Interested in the engine. what type of rod is in it? Will you ship? How about delivery to BG?
you can give me a call at 803.351.0041
Thanks George