Race chips 55s, 3.5 chrome MAF & inlet bell, stock turbo, turbo shield

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I have two C16 race chips for 55s high impendance injectors for sale

1. Red Armstrong R106H Race Chip-$30 shipped
2. Turbo Tweak 27/26 degree 25 psi race chip-$30 shipped (never used)

Both chips package deal $50 shipped.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark H 3.5" Chrome MAF pipe with both rubber angled connectors and clamps. Couple rub blemishes from alt bracket, otherwise chrome good, $65 shipped

3.5" TA style inlet bell, $45 shipped

Package deal MAF pipe and inlet bell, $95 shipped
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock turbo, no shaft play, approx 40k miles, with actuator, $110 shipped

Stock turbo shield with nice high temp gloss silver coating, $45 shipped

Turbo shield bracket with black powdercoat, not mint, but nice and better than a rusty one, $30 shipped

Package price all three for $155 shipped

I accept paypal also at tim87tr@yahoo.com

Turbo is Sold, and shield and bracket are pending to that buyer.

I have pictures now also.

Turbo is Sold, and shield and bracket are pending to that buyer.

I have pictures now also.
Awaiting payment on turbo, shield and bracket, SOLD.

2 race chips and 3.5" chrome MAF pipe still available. If you want all 3, package price is $105 shipped

Only parts remaining

The 2 race chips and 3.5" chrome MAF pipe still available. If you want all 3, package price is $105 shipped. This is the cost of a new 3.5" chrome MAF, so you'd be getting the 2 race chips FREE! Picture of chrome MAF pipe available.

emails replied to and Race Chip info

All emails replied too. Good luck, I appreciate the interest. Now if I can just get someone interested in these race chips:p

Race chip info. The Red A chip was used to run 10.6@126 on a small shaft turbo. I never used the Turbotweak chip as I ran the car on a low timing street chip and alcohol with great results. The Turbotweak chip brand should speak for itself:smile:

race chips only left for sale

Chrome MAF pipe paid for and sold :cool:

2 race chips for 55s remaining. I'll make someone a deal if you can use these, or just want to try them.

How much do you want for the 55's (chips)? Thank you,
How about $50 shipped for both. Looks like you have the modifications to try these out, nice setup. I just got back from the Nationals and missed your post by a couple hours. I took the chips down there to sell and forgot to put them on a table, so you're in luck. I take paypal also, tim87tr@yahoo.com