Question about Boost Juice

You better make sure the chip was burned with you using water mixed in.

As above its 50/50 with coloring.

And careful when it gets cold outside and distribution issues when using water. Summer its ok.. winter watch out

Don't buy anything from snow! All crap!! Even boost juice!!! All hype, lots of $$ in advertising for crap made in china and screwing people over for boost juice/ warranty. Stay Away.
Use straight methanol like mentioned above.

Don't buy anything from snow! All crap!! Even boost juice!!! All hype, lots of $$ in advertising for crap made in china and screwing people over for boost juice/ warranty. Stay Away.
Use straight methanol like mentioned above.

X 10!!! Exactly what he said, can't be said any better than that.

Yep! I tell people if you want to get snowed, just buy his overpriced junk!!

Being in the desert we do not worry about freezing weather, and most of the alky injected Buicks here run a 50/50 mix and never have seen an issue because of this?

As far as other makes of cars with alky injection, I do not know of any that use straight meth, especially the race cars?

Since water has 7 times the latent heat of evaporation than alcohol, logic would be the 50/50 mix would run cooler.

I do not personally use alky injection as e-85 is my choice, I can only go by what my customers and friends tell me is their experience.

The comment I hear most is that "I have cut my cost in half now that I am using a 50/50 mix, and it performs just as good". :)

As far as comments about Snow systems, that is the dominant unit used by most of the local street cars and many racers as well with great success.

The comment I hear most is that "I have cut my cost in half now that I am using a 50/50 mix, and it performs just as good". :)

As far as comments about Snow systems, that is the dominant unit used by most of the local street cars and many racers as well with great success.

Just because snow sells more than anyone else doesn't mean it's the best.

Up until a couple years ago their controllers were still analog and not very reliable as well as costing to much for what you get. As far as the 50/50 mix goes I don't think it's better than straight meth.

Water turns to steam with the temps in the combustion chamber which raises the C/R because it won't compress or burn. That would be the main reason why one may experiance more power, but I don't think it makes as much power as straight meth. Meth lowers temps and is a combustible fuel which raises the octane rating not the C/R so you can run more boost.

Razor said:
On that note, since you run E85.. Why not add some water to your gas tank?

It would separate and never be consistent blend. Correct?

I don't think I would spray anything but meth.

The cars that run a mix don't need as much detonation resistance as we do. The imports and big block guys can go further than we can on straight 93 without knocking. A mix would be fine for those cars, but for us not so much

And while we might be ok on a mild build with 50/50, the fastest of the fastest are running straight methanol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It would separate and never be consistent blend. Correct?

I don't think I would spray anything but meth.
I was being sarcastic :D

My car runs 93 octane with 100% meth. 3400 lbs, 8.74 at 159.9.. no way in hell i'll add water.

Like Missouri..
Someone "show me" someone going faster on mix than straight... you'll hear crickets o_O

On that note, since you run E85.. Why not add some water to your gas tank?

I'm still laughing, that would be real funny until someone reads your post and then walks out to the car and pulls the plate down and yells to their buddy, HEY TURN THE WATER ON!!! Okay I think that's about ten gallons TURN IT OFF!!!

Let's go for a ride and kick this bitch!! Hey why's my car running like crap, oh no, now it won't start.

Sorry I have grand delusions when I read a post like yours.

I knew you were kidding, but some clueless sap would attempt that if he didn't read any further.

RZ

And while we might be ok on a mild build with 50/50, the fastest of the fastest are running straight methanol

(Me) Where did you read that???

(You) On the internet, they can't lie on the internet so it must be true.

(Me) Okay, have you read anywhere if we could use 50/50 antifreeze/water to cool it even further than water/meth.

(You) Let me google it and see what comes up. Wow, they use it in New Zealand so it must work here to, let's try it.