Pump destroyed and converter hub cracked....thinking slide failure

As far as heights it looks like 1.5 is full boogie and 1.225 is approx min (off a few thou wouldn't matter for comparison purposes).

I'd like to see:
stock dual springs
Stock dual springs with spacer
Transgo spring alone
Transgo spring with spacer
Transgo spring with stock inner

At both heights if possible. Suppose you could do transgo outer/stock inner AND spacer if you want to get wild and unruly lol.
Ok Here the data sorry took so long

Stock BRF dual spring
@1.5 = 28.2lbs w/sonnax spacer 39.2lbs
@1.225= 54.6lbs w/sonnax 65.8lbs

NOYOYO spring 5500 rpm kit
@1.5 = 19.8lb w/sonnax 34.8lbs
@2.225 =62.6lbs w/sonnax 80.4lbs

NOYOYO w/ BRF inner spring
@1.5 = 26.8lbs w/sonnax 47.6lbs
@1.225= 77.8 w/sonnax 97.8lbs

The question is now , since the last combo is the strongest is it too strong for most? I would like to try it in on of my personal units at some point.

Interesting question but I would think it's not. Rough calculation gives me 3.31 sq in of surface area for decrease oil X the min pump pressure of roughly 75-100 psi depending on setup, but the spring definitely has the mechanical advantage here. And I'm not smart enough to get into such heavy math. Bottom line if the spring setup allows min volume at idle and the pump isn't bitching about it (whining) I'd say it's safe. But I'm also not an engineer. Ask RC lol

I guess I need to go to YouTube and see about this. I was under the impression that the spring held the slide in the position to create the largest volume and the faster the rotor spins the more centered the slide gets reducing the pump volume in size but making up for it in the speed of the vanes pushing more fluid. I used a sonnax spring. I didn't even think of putting the inner spring in it until after I had it in the car and Dave h suggested it. Also didn't do the over pressure washer mod (this is a bison trick though dave includes a washer in his kit so his trick too)to prevent the spring from getting "cut" by that roll pin but tell those who ask that both are a good idea.
I can send a sonnax spring if we want to get it tested for pressure. Let me know.