Pts extreme pan used, w/ new pickup. Arp head studs

buttonfly

The stable....
Used pan I purchased without the pick up. Bruce provided a new pick up and filter, and gasket. 175.00 plus shipping, and arp head studs used, 40.00 plus shipping.

I can send you pics. Email me at 2qwk2b6@gmail.com. I tried to load pics sorry guys. Only reason it's going is I bought and motor/trans combo from jdpolzin, and the 200 is going in my 69 camaro and its so low nothing but the stock pan will work.

Interested in pan . 20bolt? Deep pan? Any fittings to run a dut style pump?pics

the head studs are sold, yes there had the hex, and all washers and nuts, plus they were complete kit....I just had no use for them since I purchased a motor and transmission complete.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the transmission

Yes I am talking about the transmission pan.

sorry for the delay guys, I have been very busy. I have the new motor and transmission installed and have to button up some loose ends. I have also been working on a 383 stroker that will mate up with the 200 out of my gn for my 69. I have been busy and I appreciate everyone that is looking.

20160203_191228.jpg

Put me in line on the pan
Its up for the taking. I have had a lot of interest but not takers. I bought it used from Cottons with the intension installing it. I bought it without a pickup so I contacted Bruce. He made me a pickup for the pan, it is all new and never installed. I bought a complete never run Hoffer transmission off of JDPolzin, and it came complete with a new Art Carr pan. I would use in on the 69 but I am afraid it will sit too low, I drag the headers on everything as it is. The stocker will be fine in my situation on the 69......feel free to call me or text me as well. I will pm you my number. I was thinking If I could get it all in a flat rate box we could save some money on shipping.

i'm going to pass. i really dont need it as i have 2 already lol. was thinking of picking it up for my 3 spare trans

I have had several inquires on the pan.....I just don't want to give it away. I would be willing to do 175.00 shipped and try flat rate boxes via usps. Freight is terrible now days.....

I got your deal on the pan. I have a guy in front of you, I will stay in touch on the pad.....

if no one has seen the pods that Ed makes, they are awesome.