Parts for sale

In line for headers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The headers are available. Adding another qualifier please look at Hooker PN 1115, Jegs PN 520-1115. The pictures show four pieces.$ 940 ! This is what i have for sale, not that shinny. Script says "Requires the fabrication of a turbo outlet tube" No down pipe furnished.

Any downpipe that was made for ATR headers should work with the hooker headers

NO FREIGHT CHARGE ! All the remaining items will be prepaid freight as of today 12/4/2017. This includes the Turbocharger, HD Wastgate Actuator, Precision Vigilante Lock up Torque Converter, Deep 200r4 Transmission pan, and the Hooker Super Comp 4 piece Header set.
The PayPal fees would still apply .

Few more pics of trans pan..

Trans pan pics ,not sure the pan and the pick up are a set? I had the pick up and bought the pan . Transmission guy might look at the original pic and tell? The pan has a straight edge laid on a rail, not 100% flat but should bolt up ? Others might offer opinions on this. One pic show it holds water.
I run a pan from PTS Extreme ? and pick up like this. I thought i needed a deeper pan but have other car issues currently.
I can get more pics if needed
Thanks N2BUICK

Attachments

• trans pan rail thickness.jpg
    trans pan rail thickness.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 39
  • trans pan rail.jpg
    trans pan rail.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 37
  • trans pan straightness.jpg
    trans pan straightness.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 39
  • trans pan water test.jpg
    trans pan water test.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 41
Trans pan pics ,not sure the pan and the pick up are a set? I had the pick up and bought the pan . Transmission guy might look at the original pic and tell? The pan has a straight edge laid on a rail, not 100% flat but should bolt up ? Others might offer opinions on this. One pic show it holds water.
I run a pan from PTS Extreme ? and pick up like this. I thought i needed a deeper pan but have other car issues currently.
I can get more pics if needed
Thanks N2BUICK
Is it drilled for a sensor?

Is the turbo still available? Any play in it? I understand compressor is 61mm but what turbine is that? Th350 or different because wouldn't that make it a 6152? And is it .63? Thanks

Is the turbo still available? Any play in it? I understand compressor is 61mm but what turbine is that? Th350 or different because wouldn't that make it a 6152? And is it .63? Thanks
Yes it is still available
I was told it was a PT54 with a GT40 wheel
Does that description make sense?

Here is a view of the markings on the housing, Thought i had posted this before. There are no issues with the turbo just upgraded.As i have previously posted this item will be sent with no freight charge.

Attachments

• 6169E Turbo markings r.jpg
    6169E Turbo markings r.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 25