PTE Ceramic Coated T04 69-trim Housing (TE 53,54,61)

Morkai

Morkai the Red
I have a Precision .63 a/r turbine housing FS. It is ceramic coated inside & out and has a 1.25" WG hole. This should fit a TA/TE 53, 54, 61 or any turbo that uses the T04B 69-trim turbine.

I bought it for my P-trim and found it it was too small. The actual measurements taken with a bore gauge are: ind 2.957" exd 2.459"

This is a nice looking housing (shiny finish), wish it fit mine. I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

$100 shipped

Pictures

Hope this works...

PTE1.jpg

PTE2.jpg

This should fit a TA/TE 53, 54, 61 or any turbo that uses the T04B 69-trim turbine.
Morkai is out of town,won't be back till tomorrow. But it won't fit the stk turbo wheels.

Still for sale

Well, I guess it's still for sale. I'm going to put it on ebay soon...

TTT

Well, if no one wants it it's going on ebay very soon...

BTW, this only fits 53,54, & 61 turbos that I know of that have the 69-trim turbine. Will NOT fit a stock turbo.

pics

Get the pics ok? If you guys aren't interested please let me know. If not, I'm going to stick it on ebay soon. I need the funds to help with rebuild parts for my TE63. Thanks...

pics

got the pics.did you get to go to the nationals? whats low buck shipped to 35988 thats sylvania,al.

It's yours if nicey623 passes, still have not heard back from him.

I'd really like to get $100 incl shipping, that's what I have in it. The coating alone is about $50. I'll let you know in a day or two.

No, didn't get to, been working and trying to do a cam swap in mine. That's a job by itself. :)