Turbos for sale: Garrett stage 2, 6680 BB, 60-1, 6069, tang .96 ex housing

Hey bison im interested in the 49...is it suitable for a 2800 stall pretty stock set up so far but down pipe and exhaust on the way....do have a tt chip and power logger ...
With the Garrett housing and a 2800 stall it will spool as fast as the stock turbo/converter. Great choice and have seen it run 11.30's on a stock unopened long block including stock valve springs. You will need to turn the boost up to get power out of it and it it will need another chip if you plan on over 18psi. If you run alky injection this can show a lot of power over the stock turbo in the 25psi range.

Bison, where are you located (state)? For some reason I think you are fairly local. Anyway, I am interested in the TA49. Seems it would be a very good fit for my combo.

With the Garrett housing and a 2800 stall it will spool as fast as the stock turbo/converter. Great choice and have seen it run 11.30's on a stock unopened long block including stock valve springs. You will need to turn the boost up to get power out of it and it it will need another chip if you plan on over 18psi. If you run alky injection this can show a lot of power over the stock turbo in the 25psi range.

Im very interested.... any warranty along with the turbo? Do I need anything else along with it? adjustable waste gate or return line? what is your paypal?

Im very interested.... any warranty along with the turbo? Do I need anything else along with it? adjustable waste gate or return line? what is your paypal?
Ill warranty at my discretion. If it explodes on you ill take care of it. If you dont have a turbo saver on it and it eats metal or the compressor eats something that kind of thing isnt covered. Adjustable wastegate is extra and i dont have any extra return lines at this time. Ill pm my paypal info

is the 66bb still for sale.?
It's pending. Waiting for a reply to a deal. If you want it paypal me $927. If the current deal doesn't go its yours. If not I'll refund you. I've had about 10 people want this in the last 5 weeks but no now one has paid for it yet.

im sorry but i need to sell my turbo first in order to have all the money,i dont mean to sound like a douche, but i rlly want this, gonna pull mine off in the am and list it, hopefully you still have it by then but im betting you wont.

im sorry but i need to sell my turbo first in order to have all the money,i dont mean to sound like a douche, but i rlly want this, gonna pull mine off in the am and list it, hopefully you still have it by then but im betting you wont.
I've had it listed for 5 weeks. I'm not holding my breath.

6069 will be sold without polished compressor cover. Its been sold with another turbo on another deal. Same price just as cast Garrett E cover