PTC converter

NarcGN

ptc converter.jpg
\

I have a 10" PTC converter for sale, never used 2800-3000 stall. NON lockup.. comes with the kit to convert to non lockup. I need a higher stall for my new setup
$400 shipped...

just for anyone thinking about this: I have a PTC lock-up 2800 and am real happy with it! My car is a street car for now and it has great transmission manners with the PTC in it!

Im going to be buying a precision 6262 would this be a good converter to run the billet journal bearing model with?

kit.jpg

comes with this kit to use a non lock up converter. dont know what the % of slip is, this is brand new.. got it from 87turbo-T here on the board and never used it.. i can take a pic of the numbers on the converter, Im sure if you gave Dusty a call he could tell you if it would work with your combo.

Sorry if I missed something but just to be clear: this is a lock up convertor with a kit to convert to NON lockup?? Or the other way around??

Non Lockup with a kit for your pump, you remove the lock up solenoid in the pump housing and install the kit.

Sorry if I missed something but just to be clear: this is a lock up convertor with a kit to convert to NON lockup?? Or the other way around??

In order to run a non-lock up convertor you have to have a kit to allow your transmission to operate that way. This one comes with that kit.

Off the top of my head I cannot remember what the slip is on my convertor, but it doesn't really matter since this one would be different anyways. My first post was just that these convertors are high quality and are worth the money.