PT-72 Turbo

turbomaster

I have a PT-72 turbo I removed from my car in 2001. I had just replaced the center cartridge about a month before this and it was a low mile turbo to begin with. It includes the PTE .063 exhaust housing and high boost wastegate actuator from Precision (2001 vintage stuff). It needs a 3K+ converter to spool.
I do have some pics I can email. It's clean and tight with no play at all in the spinning parts. Original cost was $1200.00 + frt. Will let go for $700.00.

314-413-4334

pics

The pics are too big to post (111-120K), but it would be a lot easier to post em than to send em out to everyone. It is a 3 bolt and looks like new. (because it is) Maybe if I can cut down on the file size a bit.

turbomaster said:
The pics are too big to post (111-120K), but it would be a lot easier to post em than to send em out to everyone. It is a 3 bolt and looks like new. (because it is) Maybe if I can cut down on the file size a bit.

-if you need - email them to me and i will resize and post for everyone to see.... acorngraphix@yahoo.com .....

ps is this the legend -Dan "the MAN" - if it is whats up this is Aaron -One of the Corn Bros.