PT-51 Turbo

PT-51 with .63 Precision housing. Spools fast with stock converter. No shaft play. Was inspected at the Nats a couple of years ago, by Mike from Full Throttle. He indicated it was fine, commented pre-oil and install.

Paypal or USPS money order accepted. If using paypal please include an additional 4% for the fee.

$350.00 + 25.00 for shipping.

Thanks,

Patrick

pt51.jpg

pt512.jpg

I have no idea about mileage, but Mike from Full Throttle gave it a clean bill of health, as it sits today.

Patrick

can you tell me where the rest of the turbo is and why has it been taken apart,,i was buying what was pictured at the opening post..........can you explain.

what happen

can you tell me where the rest of the turbo is and why has it been taken apart,,i was buying what was pictured at the opening post..........can you explain.

what happen!! I guess it was tooken apart so it can fit in the box.

Im sure there is a good explaination why i have half a turbo..:(

Attachments

• IMG_7207.jpg
    IMG_7207.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 328

Looks like you had to pay $350 to get the whole thing.

Band,
I will send the remaining unit. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to the turbo stuff. I assumed the other piece is stock, and was not needed. It needs to be oiled through the oil port.

Patrick

Last time I was at the nationals was 2007, that was 3 1/2 years ago who knows where that turbo has been all this time, I do not remember looking at it but that does not mean I did not, I just don't remember doing it. Instead of sending the rest of the turbo you need to send him his money back or pay to have someone that knows what they are doing put it back together correctly
Mike

I bet this is the same place usetaboost got this quote from.

"I bought the short block because I didn't know if the long block would fit in my camaro, plus it was cheaper, but when it showed up it didn't have any heads on it." :smile: