PT-51 Turbo

wtf this forum just gets better and better if it was me i would like my money and here is your turbo back. no worries im done here.

Yet again, another low post rip off. This turbo is just like the deal I got on the duttneck IC from confused GN. It kinda works:confused::rolleyes: Please post feedback so no one buys from this guy. Can't be any good anyway, he's from nebraska;)

Instead of sending the rest of the turbo you need to send him his money back or pay to have someone that knows what they are doing put it back together correctly !!!

Couldn't agree with you more Mike. !!!!!

I would go find him and give him an ass whoopin...just sayin :D:tongue:

J/K guys but hope you get it all worked out

Boost231,
Take your trash elsewhere dude. :eek: Need some suggestions just PM me dude. :eek:

Patrick

Take my trash elesewhere? Not sure what your problem is. I never once said anything bad about you. I posted the eek face because I can't believe my eyes. You don't know me and if you did you wouldn't talk to me the way you did.

Cool it and just take this experience as a lesson learned

Excluding Mike....All you bitches need to get a life. I have been honest, and I made an honest mistake. Mike, you did look at the turbo, and I relayed exactly what you told me. I will follow your suggestion.

Patrick

Pathetic Male Syndrome

Also known as "PMS". When a man cannot go through a day of life without whining or complaining.
Often challenges other causes, and injects options.
Men suffering from PMS are easily threatened by the modern lifestyle.
His aim is to impress his friends.

I think the board needs to start a group for you bitches. I will make the suggestion, and offer to set up an account for donations.

I will refund his money…shipping included. I do not need or want this drama, and all the comments have absolutely no impact on my decision to refund the money. If I offended anyone I apologize.

I did not create the drama, and made an honest mistake. I do not see any real problems…why all the drama? It clearly is not needed. The transaction was between two individuals. Until one individual does not respond morally, any outside interference is unnecessary.

Patrick

I will refund his money…shipping included. I do not need or want this drama, and all the comments have absolutely no impact on my decision to refund the money. If I offended anyone I apologize.

I did not create the drama, and made an honest mistake. I do not see any real problems…why all the drama? It clearly is not needed. The transaction was between two individuals. Until one individual does not respond morally, any outside interference is unnecessary.

Patrick

You're probably right, but your very first post pictured a WHOLE turbo, and said:

"PT-51 with .63 Precision housing" Which implies a whole turbo. :confused:

Plaines Drifter made a mistake and he is a stand up guy so please no more posting about this..thanks

Excluding Mike....All you bitches need to get a life. I have been honest, and I made an honest mistake. Mike, you did look at the turbo, and I relayed exactly what you told me. I will follow your suggestion.

Patrick

Patrick, I am sure I lokoed at it but frankly don't remember, it was well over 3 years ago. Good job doing the right thing, call Marainne for a discount on your next purchase!
Mike