Prom Pics Are In!!!!

BOOSTD

Hey everybody,

Well my prom pics are in and sitting on my desk. Now...how do I get them on the internet? I have a scanner and adobe photoshop but I don't know how to make the files smaller. The smallest that I can get them is around 3 mb and thats at 200 dpi.

Also, I need someone to host my pics. Vendor Defendor, you mentioned hosting me. Does your offer still stand?

Later,
BOOSTD

Use the photo editing software that came with your scanner to shrink them down to a reasonable size (lots of packages let you adjust the size in either pixels or inches). That will take care of the viewing-size. As far as the file size goes, save them as JPGs and they should shrink right up.

Jim

About time!!

To get the pictures smaller using Adobe Photo Shop there should be a function in there that will reduce the size. With Adobe Photo Deluxe, click on the "Get Photo" and you will see several tabs. One of the tabs should be "Touch Up". Select that. Under there you will see "Size Orientation". Then you will see four steps. Click on each until you get to size. Click the button and that will have the actual size of the photo and how many megs. All you have to do is give a different size for height or width and it will give the other size automatically. You will see the meg size go down as well. Once finish, click done.

I don't know what version you are working with of Adobe, but on my version it only saves in .pdd. In order to save it as a .jpg, you have to go to "File", then "send to", then "file format". Hopefully they have a better way of doing it now. :mad:

OK, no more excuses. :)

BTW, how's the car doing?

O.K. I've got all of the pics saved as jpeg files. Now, how do i get them on the internet?

The car seems to be running fine. I checked the heater core and it seems to be fine. Im guessing that the watter is from the t-tops? My latest and greatest problem is that the door latch bolt finally broak off (aparently a common problem).
My car simply has too many "little problems" that are starting to
P--- me off! They dont take alot of money; they arn't time consuming; hell, they arnt even hard to fix...THERES JUST A S#!@ LOAD OF THEM!

OK enough venting.

Ill get those pictures on as soon as i can figure it out.

BOOSTD

Here are a fiew of my prom pics as well of some pics of my car (as if you haven seen enough of them). Let me know if you want to see others.

Originally posted by choppers4life
looks like a hooker "candy" i used to "date"..hehehehhe

Originally posted by Turtle TR
nice car

Damn, y'all are harsh.... Nice looking car. Nice looking date. About time you got some pictures. :D

Trust me.. these cars are getting older and there will always be stupid things to fix. Heck, I think I'm at the point where I have a whole new GN. :)

Good luck. At least it's running. (Your car, not your date) :p

Pretty girl, good work.

I took my GN to the prom too, when my brother owned it.

Glad to hear that the GN is running well.

Mark F.

87 GN 11.9 @ 115

Hooker? I hope I never get that desperate!:eek: :D

Give me a fiew days and Ill get some more pics on yahoo. who knows...maby Ill pop the hood for you and take some pictures. (Im talking about the car:D)

BOOSTD

P.S. She may have an older sister that lives in Detroit :D

Nice girl and very nice looking dress and where the heck did she get her hair done ???

And nice car!Looks like mine!