project GNX is finally of jack stands...

THE BLACK MAMBA

after months on jack stands my Project GNX is ready for the engine, glad to see it back on the ground, just wanted to share some pics...enjoy

Hey mike. CaR looks awesome. Sorry I didn't get back to you. If you go down a few threads you will see my progress thread. There is one pic where I put a rear wheel on.

Hey mike. CaR looks awesome. Sorry I didn't get back to you. If you go down a few threads you will see my progress thread. There is one pic where I put a rear wheel on.

Thanks, I`m glad you like the rims...I see you are putting alot of work into yours also...looks good

I like it!

all it takes it LOTS of time and $$$$$$

keep with it , it'll be worth it!

all it takes it LOTS of time and $$$$$$

keep with it , it'll be worth it!

Thanks, i still have alot of small things to do before it gets painted.....I have to keep up with this build, alot of money and a angry wife is involved in this project :frown:

LOL!! :)

Call me if you ever want to upgrade.. I will work with ya :)

Looks very nice!! Great job!

Sweet @@s ride! I know what you mean about the $$ and the wifey!
You believe mine's even said that I put my GN at a higher pedestal that I do her? :confused: WTF!?

Like the rims, where can I find some like that?

Thank,

WIlliam

Sweet @@s ride! I know what you mean about the $$ and the wifey!
You believe mine's even said that I put my GN at a higher pedestal that I do her? :confused: WTF!?

Like the rims, where can I find some like that?

Thank,

WIlliam

Thanks, these are Simmons 18` and they dont make these anymore....

What front/rear brake setup are you using?

Looks nice. :cool:

Thanks, these are the Baer Brakes...6 piston front and single piston rear...If you want any more info on the brake setup you can contact Rick Elam on this board also know as WHITE T
I purchased it from him...