Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Looks good, but the interior looks pretty dirty is it just the lighting???

Well, the interior looks good after I vacuumed it out. That was all it needed. If it looks faded in the pics....its the lighting. Interior is nice. :)

He didnt get a trunk key LOL, i heard he took the back seat out to get the lock out to find a nice kicker box that was completely unwired tho. :confused:

He didnt get a trunk key LOL, i heard he took the back seat out to get the lock out to find a nice kicker box that was completely unwired tho. :confused:

I am TOTALLY Impartial to this entire situation but why all the negative jabs?

What were you expecting a low mile GNX?

Enjoy the car turbog!

Some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope!

Attn: GS462

My apologies if I took you prior posts out of context; have a nice evening.

Ty

I'm an impartial party here also. But I've been confused by some of need boost's comments in this thread. When it was brought up that the winner didn't have possession of the car after several weeks, Daniel just kind of blew it off like "it will be worth the wait" or "if you're tired of waiting, I'll take it" or "I know it's frustrating, but that's life". Then he posts "have you looked in the trunk? lol" when there was no key provided to open the trunk?!? I have nothing to do with the car, but I'm sitting here like what the heck is up with that? I was just going to let it go, but I can't blame gs462 for saying something about it.

Rode hard and put away wet mean anything to you??

Looks good, but the interior looks pretty dirty is it just the lighting???

JohnDeereGN, I am glad you went on and said it! After all the work that went into that car some people still gripe about stuff. SHEESH, I would say that in the time period that the car was done in NOONE should have anything bad to say about it. If your jelous that you didn't win keep your comments to yourself! Those of us that did put time , money, sweat and tears into that car are VERY proud of it. The first one about rode hard and put up wet is the one that is REALLY pissing me off! The car is NICE and he is being a smart a!@ making it sound like its not.:mad: :mad: Interior dirty, I am pretty sure after getting a FREE car that has about 18,000 worth of parts and labor in it he will not have any problem running a vacume cleaner in it. The kicker box, I am sure he can wire, GOD knows if he can work on a buick he can wire a box up! Oh I forgot , its was FREE with a Punch amp!!! Gary was going to come up and wire it up but had something come up and couldn't make it, come to think of it I didn't see you up there helping GS462! Heavens , it should have been wired up for sure!!!! Seems like it is bothering you more than the winner about everything! :mad: Gleen, enjoy the car man and I hope you do like it a lot and enjoy it.

I'm an impartial party here also. But I've been confused by some of need boost's comments in this thread. When it was brought up that the winner didn't have possession of the car after several weeks, Daniel just kind of blew it off like "it will be worth the wait" or "if you're tired of waiting, I'll take it" or "I know it's frustrating, but that's life". Then he posts "have you looked in the trunk? lol" when there was no key provided to open the trunk?!? I have nothing to do with the car, but I'm sitting here like what the heck is up with that? I was just going to let it go, but I can't blame gs462 for saying something about it.

Stack I was NOT blowing off anything, I would hope that Glenn thinks it WAS worth the wait, I'll take it lol, I was just picking with Glenn a little bit sheeesh, I DO know it was frustrating waiting on it, I know I would be wanting it to guys right NOW! lol.
I did not know he didn't get a key for the trunk when I posted that, in cause you didn't read all the progress I wanted him to look in the trunk because I made a plate to go on the speaker box and my best friend here made the box. We got a local shop here to donate the new 10 in it as well as a good used punch amp. I also drove 592 miles ONE way back up there to help Brian with it and while I was there I put in the trunk kit for him. THAT is why I wanted to know if he looked in the trunk yet! I was hoping he would have a good suprise. The only reason I even asked was because Glenn had not said anything about it and I didn't see any trunk pics where he had posted up. God you can't please everyone I quess. Daniel Ray

I'll take that aggravation off your hands, I'll even donate my 1992 Nissan 4x4 to charity if it makes you feel better. :D

Blue interiors, ughh, never seen two look alike but they are my favorite interior bar none.

Enjoy that car and try and get a few vids when you can. :cool:

turbo g, i was supposed to go up and wire the amps too. when we meet in Bowling Green to do the anti-theft installation, i can wire up the amp/woofer also if you wish.........only a 30 min job for the Captain LOL :biggrin:

amazing.. its a FREE car people.. i will take it off your hands, i really don't care if i don't have a key for the trunk or the kick box dosn't work...

Wow!!!!! Nice work guys!! One lucky guy right there!:D

Which one is Brian, the bigger guy or the littler guy??

amazing.. its a FREE car people.. i will take it off your hands, i really don't care if i don't have a key for the trunk or the kick box dosn't work...

You'll be glad to give him full market value as if it were a complete, functional car right?

ummm what part of FREE did you miss ? Full market value, the car was not sold to him to start with. It was FREE

Actually I went thru my receipts last night. Cooke lock & key here made the keys for that car.No the parts & labor were not donated by them. We gave them a trunk lock cylinder. They did the doors to match the trunk. They did use a square key which through me off.
I do remember Saturday when we were here having a problem opening the trunk. Wiggled up & down & turned right & it opened.I sold the 42.5's for Glen to off set the cost of the 79's he wanted installed.That is why I went in the trunk.
I spoke with Daniel Ray yesterday just to verify if he had the same problem.
Yes on a 20 year old car you have to wiggle a key & turn right he stated.
I guess I should have spent the $45.00 & changed it out.
As far as the kicker box I couldn't tell you if it was wired or not. Gary said he would take care of it. I'm not going to list everything I did or the amount of time & $ I have in this car.But it blows me away when I read these posts.
My apologies.

jdpolzin I'm the little guy with about 3-4 hours sleep under my belt. Glen is a big boy. I'm 6-1 225lbs. & he dwarfs me!:eek:

need boost, tell me about it....

:confused: DracOnic.. read the post man it was FREE....why would i purchase it for market value...

Because obviously if the parts are there, it's the same as a turn key vehicle in pristine condition.