Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

You may need the smelling salts Shane lol. I know he is going to be HAPPY when he sees it! I have been working on Brians rosewood car this morning but came to the house for a sec to get some coffee. Its COLD here this morning in Georgia, and ifs its cold here I know you guys are freezing up there lol. Wish I could be there to see his face grrrrrrrrr but 11hr drive is to much for me right now with the cost of diesel lol. Get some PICTURES and wheres that letter Shane! Later Daniel Ray

Yes he is!! :biggrin:

The Duramax is ready to roll....:eek: Leaving friday afternoon if all goes as planned.

Glen I do have to head west this weekend in N.C. Call me tomorrow I could trailer it & save you about 5-6 hours each way.

I met up with Brian around midnight Saturday night in Indian Trail, NC. We unloaded the car out of his trailer and pulled it directly into mine...all in the dark by light of the hotel outside lights. I drove all day today and made it back to the shop and unloaded the car in the dark. Got to see it under the shop lights...thats about it. No sunlight yet. The tire was flat when we unloaded it....so no burnout pics, guys.:eek: ;)

I'll get it washed, clean and vacuum the interior out, then I will take some pics and post them in the next few days. I can say there are a lot of very nice parts on the car. Gotta say that the electric exhaust cutout is sweet. :cool: Nice job on the rollbar and having it painted to match the exterior looked very nice. Anyway, I'll get it cleaned up in few days and post some pics. I'm working on 3 hrs of sleep....so I'm gonna crash. :eek:

Glenn, I am glad you got it! There are so many hours of work tied up in that car it is priceless:biggrin: Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

looking good. hows she run now?

I still have to bleed the rear brakes and the flywheel rubbing the crossover issue is gonna have to be addressed. I still have to get the title so I can get it licensed. So I haven't gotten it out on the road yet. ;)

Great pictures, thanks for sharing those Glen!!! Brian and all involved in giving money, parts and labor deserve another round of applause!! That is one nice ride.

Looks good, but the interior looks pretty dirty is it just the lighting???