ProEFI on 87 GN

I didn't realized that this forum is open and got excited i have an 86 T with a Duttweiller S2 motor in it's been parked for a while right now and doin nothin but i'm ready to switch to Pro-Efi as i personally experienced its sophistication and effectiveness. The shop that i deal with is in south jersey and the lead tuner is a guru of pro-efi and had installed and tuned over 50 units of this system and swears this is the best system in the market for now and it's not uncommon to see Supras,Stangs,BMWs,and Posches in his shop. So i bought a 2010 GTR and let him install the Pro-Efi sysytem along with the bigger injectors,mid pipes and some other small stuff it is incredible to say the least and so far the car runs in the 10.60s range @ 133+and still in the tuning process and the 60' was a horrible 1.7+ this car don't do any burnouts and wears a Michelin street tire PSS. Dyno numbers was 645 to the wheels/690 lbs. He is moving to a bigger shop as we speak and hoping he can start working on my 86 T so the S2s potential power can be harness. He also was approached by a Mclaren dealer to install the Pro-efi on a 2012 Mclaren mp4 12c with a goal of 800 hp. He is a very likeable and nice guy and don't have any issues talkin or sharing knowledge about this stuff here's his name and number if u have any technical issue; Garth of undercover performance (609) 922-9373. Happy Motoring.

I didn't realized that this forum is open and got excited i have an 86 T with a Duttweiller S2 motor in it's been parked for a while right now and doin nothin but i'm ready to switch to Pro-Efi as i personally experienced its sophistication and effectiveness. The shop that i deal with is in south jersey and the lead tuner is a guru of pro-efi and had installed and tuned over 50 units of this system and swears this is the best system in the market for now and it's not uncommon to see Supras,Stangs,BMWs,and Posches in his shop. So i bought a 2010 GTR and let him install the Pro-Efi sysytem along with the bigger injectors,mid pipes and some other small stuff it is incredible to say the least and so far the car runs in the 10.60s range @ 133+and still in the tuning process and the 60' was a horrible 1.7+ this car don't do any burnouts and wears a Michelin street tire PSS. Dyno numbers was 645 to the wheels/690 lbs. He is moving to a bigger shop as we speak and hoping he can start working on my 86 T so the S2s potential power can be harness. He also was approached by a Mclaren dealer to install the Pro-efi on a 2012 Mclaren mp4 12c with a goal of 800 hp. He is a very likeable and nice guy and don't have any issues talkin or sharing knowledge about this stuff here's his name and number if u have any technical issue; Garth of undercover performance (609) 922-9373. Happy Motoring.

Thank you for your input, and I personally appreciate it. Hands down I believe this is the best system to hit the scene(next to a Motec) Your GTR numbers are oustanding. Thank you...

Joshua

Just to add, Pro-Efi also came out with an additional feature on the existing unit a capability to data log everytime the ignition is turned on

Just to add, Pro-Efi also came out with an additional feature on the existing unit a capability to data log everytime the ignition is turned on
This is great news guys! Jason at Pro Efi is like a mad doctor. Now question is what will he come up with next? (I bet Cliff, has a big smile on his face up above knowing that this was all a matter of time) . Keep us all posted on your car please... I am only on this site for few good people, but this put a big smile on my face. I really feel this is going to be a huge big deal since I believe Paul Major runs this system, and keep getting faster, and faster. Just broke a record.

My pro-efi system gives me a choice of either e-85 (for mogu fun) or pump gas whichever is nearby and no drama, no lap top, just drive! i never thought this day will come. The secret here is to find a tuner that truly understand this stuff he even add somethin real cool a boost activated dump pipe so the car retained its factory sound on normal driving but after 7 lbs of boost whoever is next to you gets to smell the pop corn and a nice sound closer to a formula car.