Production run TTA elbow TH style

I really don't see a market for the TTA's eithier ... say maybe a 1000 cars left ... not enuff of a market ... maybe collectors will hurry up and drive the prices up.. then I can bail out and make some $$$$$ :eek: :p

Precision replied they do not make anything. They are only a retail shop. Seturbo is going to get back to me on monday.

well see what SE wants to do a pipe ... how is the other one coming from the other downpipe thread ???? :confused: ok question for the one's who want one ... how much $$$ are you willing to pay ???:confused: :cool:

I have two different people i'm trying to work on them with. Both people are confident they can make them, but we'll see. If anyone has any pictures of an aftermarket elbow that would help also. Thanks

I have two different people i'm trying to work on them with. Both people are confident they can make them, but we'll see. If anyone has any pictures of an aftermarket elbow that would help also. Thanks

here is a few pics .. notice the elbow is tight compared to a Buick ..

Attachments

• Melissaengine.JPG
    Melissaengine.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 90
  • MVC-095S.JPG
    MVC-095S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 90
  • MVC-096S.JPG
    MVC-096S.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Grumpy. Looks like you're the man to make them as you have been down this road before.

Jason