PRI Show

HighPSI

Staff member
I am at the PRI show this weekend and have seen some really nice stuff coming out for the turbobuick world. PTE has a couple of new turbos that are simply bad a$$! I will try and post some pic's later

Some awesome new turbos coming out! The old standby Buick diehards were still @ the PRI, Billy T, Cal, Louie, John S. and first timer in Orlando "the famous" Dave England!

But I must report that the economy has even impacted this gigantic show. It was very clear that there were many missing vendors frown:

Some awesome new turbos coming out! The old standby Buick diehards were still @ the PRI, Billy T, Cal, Louie, John S. and first timer in Orlando "the famous" Dave England!

But I must report that the economy has even impacted this gigantic show. It was very clear that there were many missing vendors frown:

Man I forgot Paul Ferry... there goes my new control arms....:eek:

we were on our way into the show today and saw a GN in the parking lot. Had mags with drag radials. Looked like 275's. had a scanmaster in it too... whos was it?
Steve :cool:

You guys need to stop teasing a brotha.
More information please!!!!

Note: All pics taken with my camera phone.

67 Turbo For TR use, the exhaust housing needs to be changed

1211081651a.jpg

downsized_1211081702.jpg

TSM Legal 71 turbo exhaust housing needs to be changed also

1211081651.jpg

downsized_1211081702a.jpg

Cal needs to fill in the details about the turbos

And some hotties from PRI :wink:

1212081502.jpg

1212081502a.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I reallt like the V band turbo to header ex housing.
Something to bring up in the rules discussion.
What would it be like,T3-T4-T5???

IT dosent appear as thought PTE showed up to prove they
can build the biggest turbo.

Cal and all the others. It was nice to see all of you and get out to dinner together!! We really enjoyed it-- THANKS HOLLY!!
Cal ,on a side note and for any one else that may be intrested. On the A/F system that I got from race-pac (NGK -NTK XFR system) This system will only read down to 4.02 and this is not going to read low enough for methanol on a supercharged engine. I made may trips between Race-pac - NGK - and precisions booth trying to resolve this issue. Why I have to get involved with this is beyond me but!! Race-pac claims that if I can come up with the oxygen sensor and control box that either XFI or Big stuff 3 uses to read down to 2.5A/F that they can adapt to it. So can you find out what system they are using and if you can get hold of one to sell me. Race -pac is intrested in resolving this and I can give you a name to contact. Race-pac would be intrested in purchasing units that will do this. Anyone with intrests or info on this please feel free to contact me 937 272-4313 cell or e-mail buickv6@hotmail.com Thanks Mike:cool: