PRI Show

The billet 67mm fancy's me as I have a customer wanting one now for his car... :eek: I just wish I could see the pic above...

Cal, see what you can find out and I'll call you later...

K.

...The old standby Buick diehards were still @ the PRI, Billy T, Cal, Louie, John S. and first timer in Orlando "the famous" Dave England!...

Paul from SE Turbo was there, Red Armstrong was there, Kristi from Metco Motorsports was there...
:D

It was definitely a good show.
Got to talk to Kenny and Red both for awhile myself.
Attendance was moderate, I think they said a little over 40k people attended and 3500ish booth spaces were filled. Lot's of new products from everyone. Tons of turbo stuff, tons of supercharger stuff, LS based stuff, you name it. Lot's of models or was that professionals walking around. :eek:

I believe Kenny was there for the LSx Seminar held earlier in the week, and to later unveil his latest science experiment, a 398 CI Warhawk LSx based, twin Magnuson TVS2300 supercharged beast at the Magnuson booth.

It dynoed 1900 fwhp.

They're trying to catch up with the turbo guys. Getting close.

There was also a sweet black on black '09 Challenger with a twin TVS1900 Supercharged 6.1L Hemi. I think they said it made 1400 fwhp.
It was a good show, I wish I could have hung out more with you guys, but they worked me to death. My feet are still killing me.

And oh, yeah, that was a Billet 67mm turbo you saw.

But shhhh, don't..... ahh nevermind. LOL

papasgotabrandnewcat.jpg

P.S. Holly, Thanks for the update, I appreciate it.

Patrick