Prescision CCE-44

buickGN3:16

i was wondering if anyone else runs this same turbo & if so whats its perf limits? is it mid 11 capable?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its a t04e60 compressor and stage 3 turbine with an E compressor cover. Same as all vendors that sell te44.

i only use tb from the mobile app, dont see a sig area, never log into tb on a real pc

i only use tb from the mobile app, dont see a sig area, never log into tb on a real pc

TE44 on booze, Tranny's Plus Transmission w/ PTS Xtreme parts and 5 disc VIG, stock 109 (90k+ miles now) except Erson 208/208, 10k+ miles/year, 30+ passes/year, and fast on a budget! Quickest run: 11.343@119.56, fastest run: 11.510@120.68

Mateo thats what im talkin about!! u mind sending me a pm with all your mods? & ill let u know mine so mayb u could help me out some with my combo?

Mateo thats what im talkin about!! u mind sending me a pm with all your mods? & ill let u know mine so mayb u could help me out some with my combo?

I'll do it here. I'm sure I'll miss something. Besides what's above and in my sig, Razor Alky (single M15 nozzle), Powermaster alt set to run @ 14.5volts, extra ground straps all over the car, redid wiring to alt, need to do starter wiring yet, T/A rear end girdle/cover, drive shaft loop (it was a freebie but a good idea), stainless brake lines, vacuum conversion, hotwired Walbro, Extender chip w/ LT1 MAF and translator, TR6 ignition module with Silverado 4.3L coil pack and stock 4.3L plug wires, Power Plate, Kirban PCV check valve in line between factory PCV valve and TB, line lock to save rear brakes in the burnout box, I run 255/60/15 MT ET streets at the track on stock T wheels, footbrake launch w/ best 60' of 1.54 @ BG, hotwired TR6/CCCI hotwire, hotwired dual fans w/ f-body rad, hotwired headlights, CAS V4 SLIC, Bilsteins, Spohn LCA, R134 A/C, working cruise, RMI-25 and 40/60 coolant/water, 3" RJC downpipe w/ test pipe, Hooker exhaust, 16" Enkei GNX style wheels, AVC dash, Scanmaster, AEM wideband, RJC boost controller for when I'm not running "all the boost", and a heavy right foot.

Of important note, when we put the cam in, we port matched the intake to the heads, or at least allowed the intake to dump into the intake port without running against any ledges, we also lapped the stock valves and threw all the stock stuff back in the heads and short block short of new bearings. My car picked up HUGE with no other changes and I don't think it was all cam. The porting of the intake coupled with the cam really brought the whole combo together. I run weak 75lb valvesprings from T/A and a Cloyes double roller from Kirban shifting at 4900-5000 and trapping with the TC locked at 5200 or less.

Also, HR parts driver side motor mount and trans mount with stock pass side mount. BHJ balancer, 160 therm, TB coolant bypass, valve cove breathers, my fav oil for the year and ZDDP, I'll edit more as I remember.

Depending on what mobile devise your are using, android or iOS, there is a button some were on your screen to switch over to web view (desk top) . I use iOS so I for instance tap on the 3 dots (. . .) in the upper right hand corner to open up "more options". Hope that helps in the future .

Thanks alot mateo, i found & fixed several very rotten vac lines 2day. Block learn dropped to 137 from 142

I ran several mid-11's with a TA49 and stock engine. A TA49 is identical to a TE44, except it has a stock appearing compressor cover. The combo can be seen in the ad for the car when I sold it.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/index.php?threads/396770/

When I ran those times, the heads had never been off the engine, and I still had the stock exhaust manifolds on it.

When I removed my intake the first time, many years ago, I was careful to shine a flashlight down the plenum and adjust the manifold position front-to-back to line the runners up with intake ports on the heads. If you don't do this, you can leave a pretty large step at the entrances to the ports. Makes a difference.

Good luck,
Mike

sounds good. i had the extra stuff hanging over ported out of the way recently, no hard pulls yet though, atleast not over about 12 psi yet