Prayers Needed

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Hey guys my dad was admitted to the ER of a local hospital last night complaining of extreme head and neck pain. Turns out that a vessel ruptured in his brain. The doctors originally thought it was an aneurysm but it wasnt thank God. The bleeding ran down towards the back of the brain and into the upper neck area. They gave him an angeoplasty which released a small amount of plaque and caused a mini stroke. The doctors expected that and are treating the stroke. He lost function of the left of his body. Anyhow, my gf and I broke up today. She called the cops claiming I threatened her. I recorded the argument for safe measures good thing I did because it saved me a trip to jail. Thats neither here nor there. On top of all that I lost my job with the rim repair company so I am soley relying on my personal jobs. With that said I need to do something asap so I reluctantly have to give up my TR. I am listing it in the SoCal area so if anyone wants a decent T Type I am willing to let it go for $6000. Let me know. Thanks guys.

Hey guys my dad was admitted to the ER of a local hospital last night complaining of extreme head and neck pain. Turns out that a vessel ruptured in his brain. The doctors originally thought it was an aneurysm but it wasnt thank God. The bleeding ran down towards the back of the brain and into the upper neck area. They gave him an angeoplasty which released a small amount of plaque and caused a mini stroke. The doctors expected that and are treating the stroke. He lost function of the left of his body. Anyhow, my gf and I broke up today. She called the cops claiming I threatened her. I recorded the argument for safe measures good thing I did because it saved me a trip to jail. Thats neither here nor there. On top of all that I lost my job with the rim repair company so I am soley relying on my personal jobs. With that said I need to do something asap so I reluctantly have to give up my TR. I am listing it in the SoCal area so if anyone wants a decent T Type I am willing to let it go for $6000. Let me know. Thanks guys.

Damn man!! Prayers with you and your family!! Hope things work out!! You can always find a new gf, new job and a TB!! Take care of your pop's!!!

Sorry for all this Terik, just be there for you dad and the rest will work itself out!

Sorry to hear man. My prayers will be with you and your family...

Girlfriend is not cool to pull that stunt on the day your dad has such a problem:mad:

Bad things happen in threes!!! So there is your 3 , things will hopefully start going in a positive direction for from here. We will be thinking of you and your dad!!! Mike:cool:

You and your family are in our prayers....your X-gf....not soo much.

Keep the faith!

god bless him and may the lord and savior jesus keep his hand over him...

Prayers with you brother. Take some time, take a breath, concentrate on your family. It will all work out.

Dear Lord,

You know my friend so much better than I do. You know his/her sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my friend now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in my friend's life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help him to see his need and confess.

Lord, I pray for my friend just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence.

Let my friend know you are there with him through this difficulty. Give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life and also in mine.I pray in Jesus name

Amen.

:frown:
prayer sent Brother. have faith and evrything will be fine.belive and in him.
GOD BLESS!!

I am sorry to hear about your father Terik:frown:, and the situation with your girlfriend, If you ever need a hand, i may be about 18 hours away, but im willing to give a hand if you need help...

Sorry to hear all this but always remember theres light at the end of the tunnell It seams like everythings collapsin around you its prolly the start of a new begining and better things are on the hoizon..Take care of ur pops and keep ur buick if at all possible...Can you get unemployment while you prepare to get ur buisness goin full swing? I know its hard but focus cause some of the best things have come from dire circumstances...

Terik,

I know what you are going through.
Prayers sent and I really hope dad recovers!

Thanks for the support fellas. You guys always come through with good will and wise words. I guess sometimes things hit the fan to help us gain an understanding of the important things in life. I guess I got so wrapped up in work and trying to maintain a relationship that I lost track of the most important things in life which are family and friends. My dad is and always will be a hero to me. I guess the hardest part of watching this all unfold is that for years he was on the other side of the situation. He's saved so many lives and help so many people. Even while he's laying there in that bed he's explaining to us what is going on in his own body and the procedures that the doctors will perform. Its like us trying to explain how to change a headgasket to someone who doesnt really know how much work is actually needed to do it. To us it seems routine and almost second nature but to someone who hasnt seen it or done it themselves may seem overwhelmed by it. He's so calm and the very doctors that he trained as head ER doc are the ones caring after him now. My dad is strong and God will see him thru.

My brothers and I have been at the hospital since last Thursday. Visitation ends at 8pm but Ive managed to breach security every night and sneak in ;). My old man asked me how I got in and I told him not to worry about that and get some rest. His motor skills are coming back but his short term memory is questionable right now. He can remember anything except for what happened the day before. Prayers are working and we appreciate everything.