Powermaster problem

booboobaby

Does anyone know a good honest Grand National mechanic around the central North Carolina area. Brakes have gotten hard to push at the top, brake light stays on and there is a constant buzzing at the power master. Heard I need to change it over to a different type of system. Need some help.

I appreciate the advice. Have read all the info, but reading and doing is two different things. Need a good person around my area to fix this and to check the rest of my car out. Had a bozo from Greensboro, NC build the motor and I think I'm running on borrowed time. He put Lunati Flat Tappet lifters in it and I have already heard Flats are bad. Just need someone to trust on checking this car out. Now brakes are messed up , can't do much...dead in the water.

Richard Clark is in Burlington. Looks like you may be new to GN's. Your motor is probably fine, just use an oil supplement called ZDDPlus. Inventor of it is Mr. Clark. Just search for his name on this board or google it and his contact info will come up.