Powermaster/column/steering box

GNXwannabe

Deduct 3% for cash or MO.

Used powermaster. Worked but made noise (no light) but had to go for vac. set up. $103 + shipping.
Partsforsale007.jpg

Partsforsale008.jpg

Tilt Steering column with key out of 86 GN 125K mile car needs signal stalk. $103 + shipping.
Columnpics006.jpg

Columnpics001.jpg

Columnpics004.jpg

Steering box out of 86 GN with 125K miles. $103 + shipping
stinkerslinesandGNexhaust001.jpg

Most of these parts are mine and a few I am listing for a friend but will sell as though they are mine. I work full time so these parts are on a first come basis. Post any questions of offers here to make things easy. DO NOT ASSUME THEY ARE YOUR"S UNTIL YOU HERE FROM ME.

More stuff to follow when If it ever stops stops raining and I can get the cars/trucks out of the garage.

More stuff

Rear body panel between trunk and windshield. Needs paint. $52 + shipping.
Partsforsale006.jpg

Lower door (rubber) weather strips (mount between door panel and door) $42 Ea + shipping.
GNPartsforsale005.jpg
GNPartsforsale004.jpg

Driver side fender (no dents) minor surface rust on backside. Solid fender. $85 + shipping.
Fender003.jpg

Fender004.jpg

Fender005.jpg

Fender001.jpg

Inner fenders L&R (solid) $55 Ea + shipping
Innefender006.jpg

Innefender003.jpg

Wheels

GN Wheels. $55 Ea or all (5) for $250 + shipping.
Wheelstiresforsale009.jpg

Wheelstiresforsale011.jpg

Wheelstiresforsale008.jpg

Wheelstiresforsale014.jpg

Wheelstiresforsale015.jpg

One has a dent and another has tire machine mark.
Wheelstiresforsale012.jpg

Wheelstiresforsale013.jpg

gn rims

I want the 2 best ones u have with no rust or rash shipped to 33334 WITHOUT tires. HOW much shipped? Thanks, Dave 954-937-3363

Updated pics of wheels.

Just got the tires dismounted today. I will sell all 5 for $200 plus shipping. If you are planning on having them reconditioned they will be good cores. The fifth one is pealing pretty bad. One has a bent lip and tire machine marks. The other three would clean up as decent driver wheels though as is. Here are some new pics.
I would rather sell them all at once. If no interest i will contact those that have asked individuals this weekend.
Thanks.

Best (3) first.
Partsforsale003.jpg

Partsforsale002-1.jpg

Partsforsale001.jpg

bent lip/with tire machine marks.
Partsforsale004.jpg

Partsforsale007-1.jpg

Next is the 5th one. Nice and straight but chrome is peeling.
Partsforsale008-1.jpg