Power steering pump/issue question

Tim,

I have been on the phone with DSE today over the pump and it appears that DSE wasn't aware of the pumps running in reverse rotation on the 1986-87 TR's.. They are checking into a reverse rotation pump for an easy exchange and I will keep you posted as hear info.

Scot W.

Tim,

I have been on the phone with DSE today over the pump and it appears that DSE wasn't aware of the pumps running in reverse rotation on the 1986-87 TR's.. They are checking into a reverse rotation pump for an easy exchange and I will keep you posted as hear info.

Scot W.

Ok.

Next time you talk to them, just let Kyle know all he had to do is ask if I wanted to test his equipment on a car before releasing it to the public. I would have been happy to do so for a T-shirt.;)

Once we get this worked out, let him know I will be happy to test out their coil over suspension setup.:D

I ended up buying a new AC Delco p/s pump and then sent it out to have the AN fittings installed. I should have it back soon. Then I can go out and pick up another new 5 quarts of Royal purple P/S fluid and try again.