power logger readings the car seems to run rich can anyone tell me whats up with my reading?

I don't have a wb on the car. I have a atr air/fuel gauge hooked up. It showed the air/fuel ratio going to 8.5/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't one. Boost Analog input stays at zero.

The BLM also stays at 128, the O2 volts don't change and the ECM is seeing the P/N, 3rd and 4th gear switches all on. All the BLM's are locked at 128.

The BLM also stays at 128, the O2 volts don't change and the ECM is seeing the P/N, 3rd and 4th gear switches all on. All the BLM's are locked at 128.
I'm lost what does this mean is something not hooked up?

Your O2 sensor appears to be dead. There is no way for the computer to learn. The computer is never going into closed loop. Are you sure you have all the grounds hooked up? You have something odd going on. The 4th gear switch appears to be working. The P/N switch is not. Can't really tell if the 3rd gear switch is working...the log shows you are not going slow enough to drop into second gear.

Also, the old ATR air/fuel gauge is not a real air/fuel gauge. It just makes an interpretation from the stock O2, which is not accurate.

That also might have something to do with the lack of O2 reading at the computer.

Should I try replacing the O2 sensor or would a wide band setup be better

I'm taking it in to the shop here says he has a wide band he can hook up and tune it with. I know the guy has a done a lot of stuff with ls engines and other efi engines says he's done turbo buicks before it's just been awhile but he has everything to do it . I hope he can figure it out

Tuning it isn't going to help. There is somethign wrong here. The ECM uses the narrowband to control fuel by driving the NBO2 from rich to lean and back.

On the PL screen it looks like this

upload_2014-10-30_10-36-31.png

You'rs is flatlined at .38V. All the BLM cells are at 128. Looks like the ECM isn't trying to control fuel.

I would check the wiring between the ECM and the O2 sensor and the engine and ECM grounds. And just for giggles unplug the orange ECM power wire near the battery and let the ECM reset. And find someone close who knows these cars

There is no one around here that knows these cars. Is there anywhere to get a wiring diagram and list of grounds so I can try and trace it back

Well I took it in and he got it tuned and figured out I guess it was my air fuel gauge was piggy backing off my O2 sensor and causing a weak signal. They unplugged my air fuel gauge and now it works good. I think I'm going to have another exhaust bung installed so I can get a wide band