Powder coating maf and up pipe

I still don't get it. So, it's not beneficial to have a polished surface under a mirror/highly reflective powder coat?

If not, I can't bring myself to etch my polished pipes after spending weeks to get the Whole motor to shine like a diamond. It was too much work to dump out for powder coating.
In your case look into shark hide.

What? Now what the hell is this stuff! This can get complicated. I'm beginning to think that the Home Depot has all the colors I need.

Or better yet.....seems like everyone likes it polished. And so do I.

It protects aluminum after its polished. For months without a tarnish or oxidation.

Sackracing engine

That is just awesomely beautiful!!!! Lots of hard work shows, but the professionalism is outstanding as hell! All I can say is, awesome! I KNOW it runs as fast as it looks....one engine to really be proud of...I know I would.....hat's off to you, sir....I'm envious!

Bruce '87 Grand National

That is just awesomely beautiful!!!! Lots of hard work shows, but the professionalism is outstanding as hell! All I can say is, awesome! I KNOW it runs as fast as it looks....one engine to really be proud of...I know I would.....hat's off to you, sir....I'm envious!

Bruce '87 Grand National
Any thing fancy in yours Bruce

Here is some matte black. The valve covers are Bengal Red and the compressor cover is now done in Bengal Silver.

Attachments

• 1428840727674.jpg
    1428840727674.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 74
Any thing fancy in yours Bruce

No, sadly, I wish it were....my engine is filthy....too embarrassed to show it.....needs cleaning real bad.....all put on hold during the time trying to save my dying Mother....it was the hardest 9 years of my life...just awful.......when I'm feeling a little better, I should start on the damn thing.....the interior, though, I fully restored, it looks brand new, with a real NOS passenger seat also......there's never been an asshole on it yet!:rolleyes:

My '69 Corvette 350/400 engine used to be so clean and pretty you could eat off of it....but, like I said, life's tragedies get in the way sometimes......these guys with such beautiful engines, built for pure power and speed, should be greatly admired. With me, I should be admired with the largest stock of "Simple Green."

Bruce '87 Grand National