poston headers

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
how much are poston stock replacement headers? i saw them on gnttype.org and they look bada$$:) are they the same size as the stockers so as to not slow spoolup? im assuming they dont have the cracking problems like the stock headers do?

Poston's Headers Look Good....BIG $$$

In Poston's catalog says $498.00 and should not crack. I have been thinking about buying then but that a lot of $$$$:eek:. I don’t like the idea of the welded the stock ones to fix the leaks. I have had two sets of refurbished stock headers and they are cracked again :mad: dam things.

DS Header

Originally posted by turbo buicks
do they sell DS header only?

Its not in the catalog, so give them a call 1-800-635-9781. And get a free catalog while your at it. Let us know if they sell just the DS or not, the DS is my problem :eek:.

chris

Driver side header

ATR sells a driver side stainless header direct factory replacement.. Part #RP332DS. Phone # 864 972-3800.. $269.95
lso Cottons performance sells one to 800-639-0531 same price

John

Poston good

I've had mine for over four years, they had a leak two years ago. Where the head meets the header. I fixed it with a felpro 1400 header gasket. Good to go

Are they worth it? My stock ones feel apart, so I had little choice.
They look, flow, sound, great. I'm happy

LAter

TRavis

you can order just the driver side header from poston's for 266 bucks including shipping and have it at your door within 2-3 days...i just ordered one monday...i need to get this car running by friday

Originally posted by AV68U
what is wrong with the hookers, i have them and have heard lots of people say not to get them, why? should i get rid of them and if i do what should i get.

Because people that put them on a car that is fairly stock (higher then 12.0) routinely went slower after putting Hookers on. Your car is a pretty stout buildup so you can flow enough air to take advantage of them, so they work for you