Post pics of your hot air set up( under the hood pics)

Like I said, picture is dark.

Nothing Special ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1385595668391.jpg
    1385595668391.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 428
One answer is a TA-33C. A stock hot air turbo housing with a TA-49 compressor. Direct bolt on. I have one and its work great. It will take you into the mid twelves.

One answer is a TA-33C. A stock hot air turbo housing with a TA-49 compressor. Direct bolt on. I have one and its work great. It will take you into the mid twelves.
Who sells them, just I found a ta 49 for 420 with a adapter....what's the price for ta33c

If mine looks half that good I will smile! Damn that looks good! I will be working on mine soon.

Looks good brad. Looks like you're running electric fans.....are you still going to use the stock fan shroud??

Ya a ford Taurus Efan and No it's so much easier to work on with out fan shroud
Might give some thought to extending your cold air intake through the radiator support to get the filter down behind the headlight....reason being: without the shroud to shield the intake filter, those electric fans will be blowing 170*+ air directly into your intake....I was having this issue with mine last season and was seeing IAT's upwards of 160* before the turbo on an 80* day....need that intake air charge as cool as possible since its gonna do nothing but pick up heat. Just a suggestion.

Might give some thought to extending your cold air intake through the radiator support to get the filter down behind the headlight....reason being: without the shroud to shield the intake filter, those electric fans will be blowing 170*+ air directly into your intake....I was having this issue with mine last season and was seeing IAT's upwards of 160* before the turbo on an 80* day....need that intake air charge as cool as possible since its gonna do nothing but pick up heat. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for the heads up and ya I was thinking it was to close but I'll be changing it
She's not quite done

Like I said, picture is dark.

Nothing Special ;)

Humm... Brent is playing"Texas Holdum"... That up pipe looks like you have been hanging with HOTAIRGNX548. TURBONUT85 is right... interesting... This summer is going to interesting....