Post pics of your hot air set up( under the hood pics)

IMG_20140317_144130.jpg

Here are my pics. I routed the intercooler piping under the cold air intake pipe. It's some what unnoticeable if you your looking at it in front.car runs super! Intercooler is in front and was painted black. It's really hard to even notice it.still using the stock intake manifold,stock exhaust manifolds.turbo is a turbonetics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here are my pics. I routed the intercooler piping under the cold air intake pipe. It's some what unnoticeable if you your looking at it in front.car runs super! Intercooler is in front and was painted black. It's really hard to even notice it.still using the stock intake manifold,stock exhaust manifolds.turbo is a turbonetics.View attachment 221626View attachment 221627View attachment 221628View attachment 221629View attachment 221630
Your car looks really good. How about a list of mods and perf numbers? If you click on the picture to the left thats my engine. Right now the turbo is off it I'll take some pictures after I get it back together. I've got a 62/66 on the bench ready to go in . I have a cold or something and feel like someone beat the crap out of me. Can't race this weekend anyway a Bike Drag meet here for 3 day event. John

image.jpg
I don't have any numbers as of yet but will eventually find out. I purchased this t type last year .it had a spun bearing at the time.it was all stock I be live .the first pic is after it was rebuilt and the theirs were before.it was in bad shape then. Now it's got king rod and main bearings,comp springs,cam,timing set,speed pro forged pistons,moly rings.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just got it running a few days ago. Just missing the mesh over the up pipe, a bracket and the firewall heat shield. (Thanks for the heads up Keith)

Attachments

• 1425519379876.jpg
    1425519379876.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Thanks! Its either you like them or :vomit:

I like it. I use yellow and red. Other then black, I think those colors look best on a black or grey Turbo Buick. They're the only colors seen on the exterior of the car and bringing them under the hood helps carry the theme.

From a designers point of view.

Nice setup T Type Tim. Looks like this Beast has been down the track... What kind of times are you running?