post pics of tr's popin wheelies

ttypenssrider

i would like to see pics of tr's launching,lifting the wheels off the ground mostly. trying to show some friends what these cars can do.

Attachments

• rey.JPG
    rey.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,074
how much torque/horsepower is needed to pop a decent wheelie? I've always wondered what it takes to get these cars to do that...

comradburk said:
how much torque/horsepower is needed to pop a decent wheelie? I've always wondered what it takes to get these cars to do that...

IMHO there is NO real way that you can put a set amount of hp it takes to lift there wheels....Every car is different and it will depend weather or not the car has a stock style suspicion and how much it weighs just to many factors plus the track will play a HUGE roll in it also :cool:

Attachments

• atco-7.jpg
    atco-7.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 438
  • fb76.jpg
    fb76.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 429
:cool:

Attachments

• atco-2.jpg
    atco-2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 515
  • prpv.jpg
    prpv.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 472
  • cottonsperf.jpg
    cottonsperf.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 462
  • rich_wheelie.jpg
    rich_wheelie.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 445
Is it possible to pull the front tires on ET Street radials, or are bias plies pretty much a necessity?

TommyV8 said:
Is it possible to pull the front tires on ET Street radials, or are bias plies pretty much a necessity?

thats defiantly possible and IMO not very hard especially with the et street radials as they are pretty much a slick. Believe it or not some cars are having better 60 foots with them then et streets which is pretty impressive IMO

Who owns this car?
Looks just like mine with the silver and blackout option...

Attachments

• wheelsup01[1] (Small).jpg
    wheelsup01[1] (Small).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 935
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Who owns this car?
Looks just like mine with the silver and blackout option...
That is Alan Whitter at the NSCA Finals at National Trail Raceway in Columbus, OH. Same day the picture of Dale Cherry's car was taken (the 86 GN with big hood bulge.)