possible sub setup for sale

turbocody

GOT BOOST!
i am gaining interest on selling my sub setup as i never really listen to music in the car and i took it out to save some weight for my drag racing......it has 1 JL Audio 10w6 sub 1 500/1 sub amp ans 1 300/4 component amp for front and rear speakers.......it has a custom built box and cover to make a clean look....it covers to whole top shelf and is a show winner! it comes with the black carpet on it....but does not include the whole trunk carpet....this stuff is almost brand new and hardly used. anyone interested...and btw, this is NOT a cheap setup.

http://community.webshots.com/photo...053139149LhGFIn

Im interested also...Was just today thinking about doing the stereo in the GN.Shoot em a price on the setup also.

Thanks,Shawn

Damn, that set-up looks so clean. Unfortunately I don't have the cash right now. Just wanted to comment that I love the way you have it up under the rear shelf.

ttt......one of a kind, custom built with the best stuff, $1200 w/ digital monster power capaciter....good link to pics above......the setup is already out of car and is ready to go.

Ok im interested, but i would like to know the size of box like how long it is? the width on the top and how tall is it? Thanks
brian

44 wide.....12 1/2 tall......10 1/4 deep, that is the box itself......it's all one peice that you slid in on the rear deck then you put on the cover that cleans everything up and makes it look as a whole.

some interest, but no cash in hand yet! come on guys....the setup is out of car(has been since March) and can take soon detailed pics of it. works flawlesly, need some money to fund other projects.