Possible Alky class @ Midwest Buick Chalenge

1bad85gn

Trying to figure out if enough people would run an alky class @ The Midwest Buick Chalenge. If you are coming to this event and would like to run in this class please respond to this post by July 15th. We are trying to work it out with the GSCA folks but we want to make sure it is worth the effort. We have some sponsership money and dont want to waste it on a class that few people are interested in. Please let us know ASAP so we can try and make it happen.

Question from Chicagoland Board....

I guess that would depend on the rules etc.... Cars running Meth/alky could vary from 12's to 9's. What are they looking for?

Do you have anything in mind?

I hope to be there this year and would run the ALKY class if I can make it.

Bryan

It seems as though nothing is going right for me this year with the car. I am now being told that my motor will not be finished in time for this event either.
Originally it was supposed to be ready for BG. :mad:
I may still come to watch but right now I am pretty disheartened.

Bryan

Trying to figure out if enough people would run an alky class @ The Midwest Buick Chalenge.

Shane do you guys got any extra alky kits in your shop? Can I borrow one for this race? Can we run in this class, it sounds like fun?

It seems as though nothing is going right for me this year with the car. I am now being told that my motor will not be finished in time for this event either.
Originally it was supposed to be ready for BG. :mad:
I may still come to watch but right now I am pretty disheartened.

Bryan

Bryan,
You have to come even if the car is not done. Remember good things come to those who wait.

Sam, I hear you about the good things coming to those who wait but I am losing my patience quickly as racing season is winding down. I am taking a family vacation in Panama City Florida on the 26th of July for two weeks, maybe I will relax enough on the beach to make it to the event. I had a great time last year even though I blew a HG on my first run.

Thanks
Bryan

Sam, in a word...NO! There is a brand new razors kit in the shop but you cant run this class. Tim and I are working to hard to scare up money in this crappy economy to just give it to you;).

Alky Class

Sounds like a plan Sam.

I might have a chance in the alky class.

I am too slow for TSM.

Looking for a non working alky kit.

Maybe just an uppipe with a nozzle.

What are the class rules???

Can you run C16 with alky???

What is the payout?

I could use the money!

Buick parts are getting ridiculous!

Let me know so I can get ready.

Jason
AffordableGN

Sounds like a plan Sam.

I might have a chance in the alky class.

I am too slow for TSM.

Looking for a non working alky kit.

Maybe just an uppipe with a nozzle.

What are the class rules???

Can you run C16 with alky???

What is the payout?

I could use the money!

Buick parts are getting ridiculous!

Let me know so I can get ready.

Jason
AffordableGN

Rule are no one who owns a computer business can race the alk class, if your first name is Jason and your last name starts with M you can not race the alky class.

You are racing TSM at the Midwest BUICK Challenge, I am going to need some help taking on the boys from Ohio.

the ONLY way Jason & Sam can run in the Alky Class is if they tow a Ford behind them :wink:

bw jones

Please

Can I race in the TSM and the Alky Class???

I will turn off the Alky for the TSM racing!

Pretty Please!!!

Can I race in the TSM and the Alky Class???

I will turn off the Alky for the TSM racing!

Pretty Please!!!

Of course you can all you have to do is build another car.

Sorry I got this thread off track.

Shane,
Looks like you got 6 cars so far. It would be sweet to guys like JDs GNX come to this event.

I would race In the alky class.Would this be a bracket race.Is it going to be a pro tree or a sportman tree?

Thanks
Dennis

88 mustang gt 8.94 at 155.75mph (Buick powered)(SOLD)
Winner of Q8 at midwest challange 2003
Runner up Q8 at midwest challange 2002

87 GN 10.96 at 123mph (Pump Gas with alky)(wifes car)

Alky Class

We Are Thinking Sportsman Tree, And Bracket Race. Need To Verify This Would Be O.k. With Mrs. Turboloyd