Possible Alky class @ Midwest Buick Chalenge

Turbo Loyd says it sounds great to him - you might get even more response with that kind of tree!

Shall we schedule this for Saturday?

We have regular bracket racing scheduled for Sunday, so someone might have the chance to win both days? What do you guys think?

Shari

I'd race in this class for sure.....but I'm at a handicap. I'm running the "old school" SMC first edition kit with the round tank.

Hell, the car isn't consistent anyways, but I'll still race this class. Sounds like fun to me!

I'd race in this class for sure.....but I'm at a handicap. I'm running the "old school" SMC first edition kit with the round tank.

Hell, the car isn't consistent anyways, but I'll still race this class. Sounds like fun to me!

That is not much of a handicap.I have one of his old kits and i have gone 10.94 so far.

Dennis

That is not much of a handicap.I have one of his old kits and i have gone 10.94 so far.

Dennis

Granted.....I know people can go fast with the old kits......I guess what I meant was that it's a bit of a handicap these days with the progressive kits out there and such.

I'm not complaining, because I love the kit and have since I installed it several years ago.

I'm tickled to death that I can run as much as 25 psi on 93 octane crappy street gas. :D

Will there be a Hybrid class at this event?

If not Can I run in this class and "Pretend" to have alky? :)
~Scott

Scott, no need for a hybrid class. All vehicles must be Buick powered, which hybrids are. So you can run with the regular brackets.

Hope to see you there!

I wanted to run in a heads up style class not brackets.

If it comes down to having to run a bracket class I will.

I just prefer heads up.

Thanks!
~Scott

Never mind - I guess there are no heads up classes, including the alchy class - I think that's bracket style, too.

Sorry about that!

I'd just be happy with driving her car... It'd be a first in all the years we've owned it.
It's not setup for racing at all.
I've been putting the miles on the Camaro! God I love that car. :)

There's a big drivability difference between Chris's batch FAST and the Sequential of mine that's working right. Idle through mid throttle is real nice.
I put over 500mi on Chris's batch and I found there to be a huge difference I could feel right away when I put mine back in.

Isn't all XFI seq? I'm sure it is.... I'm just too poor to own a newer system.
~Scott