Position of knobs on AlkyControl kit?

Adler

I am just wondering the position of the knobs on everyone's AlkyControl progressive kit...."gain" "initial" and "turn on"?
I can get mine to ramp up, but I do not think that it isnt even sending enough voltage to the pump to spray the alky. I can adjust the the "intial" and "turn-on" knobs to were I when I turn the "gain" button all the way clockwise, the pump is getting around 8 volts. I just cant get the controller to ramp up the voltage with boost.

Julio factory presets them,it should ramp up regardless even if it were turned down.

Sounds like a ground/power problem.

Well, when I first got the kit, I was anxious and started messing with the knobs :p
You think that it is a ground problem even though I can get about 8 volts to the pump when I mess with the "turn-on" and "intial", and I have the "gain" knob turned all the way clockwise?

Sent you a PM:)I beleive it says the presets in the directions.You did do the pump mod as per Julio's recomendations?

k, thanks...I replied

Oh yea,
When I press the test button, nothing happens....If I have the knobs set up to were the "spray" LED is barely on and press the test button, the LED seems to dim a little bit :confused:

Something doesnt sound rite.

This is where the knobs should be inside.

The turn-on should be set to the 10 o'clock position with a 3 bar MAP or 12 o'clock with a 2 bar MAP.

The Initial should be at the 11:30-12:00 o'clock position.

The above settigs are for a baseline.

Sounds like a wiring issue. Call me and i'll go over it with you while your working on it. Some things are better handled with a phone call if possible.

And....

This comment
"Oh yea,
When I press the test button, nothing happens....If I have the knobs set up to were the "spray" LED is barely on and press the test button, the LED seems to dim a little bit "

Is why it sounds like a wiring issue on your end. HTH